Hive Insurance Services Reviews

Read Hive Insurance Services Reviews

enquiries@hiveinsure.co.uk

The Hive, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke

Tell us how Hive Insurance Services made you happy
Very good customer service, very easy to use and the online portal is excellent.
I was very impressed with how quickly and efficiently all my questions were answered as I had quite a few! Everyone I have dealt with so far have been professional, polite and willing to go the extra mile to help.
Ellie at April UK was very helpful in the online chat today.
Ellie was very helpful in clearing my query up on live chat
Excellent customer service, very helpful and dealt with my queries in a swift and efficient manor
The customer service and cover is good. The premiums are not too bad. What lets April down is the clunky claims procedure. But for that I would have awarded more stars. First of all it is contracted out, so one can assume that the motivation is to make claims as difficult as possible. The operatives don't have the incentive or enthusiasm to treat the claimant (on the phone) with any sympathy. It's just a matter of "The computer says..." This is reflected in the necessity to obtain a letter from the GP. Not a straightforward letter but one with precise details conforming to the particular requirements of April. Now it is an unfortunate fact that NHS GPs are under some pressure and getting this letter can take weeks. The purpose of private medical insurance is to obtain speedy and efficient treatment and this procedure severely hampers this. One wonders if a better more efficient system can't be introduced.
It was lovely speaking to someone today who helped me straight away with my issue of having to change my name due to getting married. It was very easy, I just had to send a picture of my marriage certificate and my plan number and that was it. I received an email back very quickly to say that my details had been updated. Just what I like, quick, no fuss and a very polite person at the end of the phone. Thank you very much.
Hi Joanne, Thank you for your feedback on your experience. We are pleased you are happy with the service you received. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, Beckii.
Nicky Davies and Lewis ( customer services ) were very kind, friendly , helpful and efficient . Put my mind at rest and I am very pleased with the information given . They made me feel welcome.
I received I very helpful and delightful service. I requested my policy documentation and they were sent to me immediately. Thank you
by answearing my questions and settling any anxiety i had
Great customer service. And friendly voice.
quick response, useful information, eye-opener
Very happy with the customer service - professional and swift.
Great and efficient customer service, Ellie was very helpful.
Hi Veronika, Thank you for your feedback on our customer service. We are pleased you are happy with the service you received. I will ensure to pass your comment to Ellie. Many thanks, Kirsty
very helpful and polite guy i spoke to
I'm very happy with APRIL customer service because I quickly got the answer to my question and APRIL is very quick to deal with claim forms very happy thank you 😊
Hi Joanna, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so glad you are happy with our customer service and claims process. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. :) Best wishes, Kirsty
I'm so happy to be with APRIL UK, because they are efficient, helpful and always deal with request promptly.
Hi Sonja, thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We are so glad you are pleased with our service. If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best wishes, Kirsty
This is the second private health insurer I used and all they seemed to be concerned with is to find ways why you're not eligible for the claim. I switched to this provided as I had an extremely good experience with an Inspire hospital and April UK has a policy geared towards them. I had an accident (smashed toe) while under cover from April UK with their Inspire focused product. When I called them about the incident, all the staff was concerned about was "when did it happen - am I sure it was during the cover period and not before - and did I show any previous symptoms before the cover started?". I was asked these questions several times even though I've confirmed the date on multiple occasions. Having not received an answer to what "previous symptoms" of a smashed toe look like and, even though I could clearly see it smashed on the X-Ray, they insisted I need a GP referral. Separately, "having assessed my condition" they need further reports from my treating doctor before they can progress with my claim. I called bull on this and am waiting to see the result! To put this in perspective, I used another insurer (starts with B) for several year during which time I had two claims with them and never was I asked to wait 1-2 weeks to see a GP - fun fact, a fracture treated on the same day costs way less to treat than waiting weeks before you are seen, but only if your business model is geared towards treating and not to weasel out of claims. The level of cover with the other insurer was at least 30-50% less than with April UK/ Inspire and we may go back to them soon.
Hi Adrian, sorry to hear about your toe and about your issue claiming. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss individual cases publicly but if you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly on 01454 857908. Kind regards, Lynsey Garland Customer Service Manager.
Very helpful and quick to sort out what i needed doing
Very helpful and quick to sort things out for me
Hive Insurance Services is rated 4.32 based on 237 reviews