Hive Insurance Services Reviews

Read Hive Insurance Services Reviews

enquiries@hiveinsure.co.uk

The Hive, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke

Tell us how Hive Insurance Services made you happy
Very easy pleasant contact. Job done promptly. Very happy with service from Ellie.
quick reply to my questions
helpful online adviser. immediate and efficient response. if I receive the paperwork this afternoon by email i would give a 10. thanks
Customer service is excellent, always get a quick response and very helpful. I've had my plan 12 years now and I will continue with it.
Made changes to account as asked, quick and fast! Polite and helpful.
Quick and helpful response
I was very kindly and ably assisted today by Ellie who was most informative and helpful regarding a policy I have with April UK.
Great service and very friendly
Very speedy response to my enquiry and polite manner. Thank you
Not happy as my premiums have shot up by £12 a month.
Hello, thank you for getting in contact with us. We will email you separately regarding your query. Kind Regards, Ellie.
I called their customer service and after 35 minutes of ringing, annoying music and annoying updates, I just gave up. This is not the service I expected, totally puts me off with dealing (or not dealing) with April UK again.
Hello, thank you for contacting us. I understand you have been speaking to a colleague via Facebook. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01454 619500 as previously stated, if you have any further queries. Kind Regards, Ellie.
I spoke to Jo recently who actually set my policy up, and suggested what was right for me. Jo linked me in with Spire Clare Park Hospital in Farnham Surrey. I felt that Jo Fry treated me professionally, I look forward to working with her, when I need to use my policy for any treatment. Please do say thank you to Jo Fry for me. Lorna Murray.
Always polite and helpful. Very fastvto resolve problems
My query was dealt with quickly and efficiently
Very happy, as on maturity of my policy, I ended up with a pay back of twice as much as I had expected!
Simple request to change address which was very easy to do via the online chat.
Excellent Customer Service.
Solved my query in minutes
Very helpful and easy to use.
Good call centres and communication. Helpful staff. I never tried to make a claim so can't comment on how easy/user friendly this is but my limited dealings with them have been good.
Hive Insurance Services is rated 4.32 based on 237 reviews