Hive Insurance Services Reviews

Read Hive Insurance Services Reviews

enquiries@hiveinsure.co.uk

The Hive, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke

Tell us how Hive Insurance Services made you happy
When I make a claim I am confident that it will be dealt with on a professional level with no messing about .. staff very nice to talk with and willing to help you with your claim .. glad I’m with April
Very helpful
Not impressed with April UK at all. Having had a few claims, not one has been accepted and paid in full since I am told each time, the consultant fees are not considered to be reasonable and customary. Latest claim is for a consultant charge of just 800 which my own research shows is most certainty "reasonable and customary" and yet April UK will only cover up to £303 ...... just 38% of the actual cost. They have added 10% as a "goodwill" but still only 42% cover. I can find no consultant at all charging anywhere near just £303 for the identical procedure as defined by the recognised code. The cheapest found is £700 but usually the costs are upwards of £1000 and often nearly £1200 Disgraceful treatment from April UK. I may as well have self insured. I did not envisage paying vast premiums simply for a mere contribution to my consultant costs. April UK are not health insurers at all and will certainly be no loss to me!
Dear Mr Saunders, thank you for taking the time to send to us your review. Following your email to me yesterday and my reply to you today, I will be back in touch with you as promised as soon as I can. Many thanks, Lynsey Garland, Customer Service Manager.
I put in a claim in beginning of October and they sorted it out very quickly and I'm with them good few years never had any complaints thank you
So far so good, my full no claim 12 year cash back as, promised by April insurety, when I first took the two individual policies many years ago.conversations ,via letters, email and phone ,regarding budget rise of the rates of insurance tax and new rates added to both policies and that all other terms and conditions will remain the same to my cover, and a date and method of their promise is due not so far in the next few months, I will update how their procedures and promise's are paramount to them , like I said "so far so good" 👌👩‍👧
I phoned with a query about form, a young lady dealt with it very effiently so i send form off with two claims attached and have just received letter comfirming that the money will be my account within 5 days, very impressed. Thankyou
The best private medical insurance company I’ve dealt with. Polite, professional and can’t do enough to help. Much better value for money than other providers.
They answered my query very fast and all done by email!! Perfect.
A rather silly enquiry by myself dealt with with efficiency and humour! Excellent service.
I have been paying into an account for Insurance and I will receive full payment as agreed now the term has been completed.
very fast to sort things out and friendly staff good work april
I've been trying to get approval for coverage for about 4 weeks now. The incompetence of this company is staggering. They don't seem to follow-up with my overworked GP to get confirmation, leaving that task to me. They don't respond to my emails. They take days to take any action. I don't know if they are under-staffed or if the company is just horrible. Never had such poor, glacial treatment from an insurance company before. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Dear sir/madam, I’m sorry you feel our service has not been of a high standard. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, so please can you email enquiries@april-uk.com or call me on 0800 028 0849 and I will review the issue immediately. Kind regards, Lynsey Garland, Customer Services Manager.
Lovely and helpful staff to speak too .
My initial contact was excellent. No pressure to buy, the agent was extremely helpful and found me the best price and best policy. Due to a family circumstance I had to cancel the policy. Very easy to do, yet again pleasant helpful staff. No penalisation. Excellent service.
No muss, no fuss, April processed my dental claim promptly and with the minimum of fuss.
We have had a policy for several years and have been pleased with it. Have been able to get through on the phone quickly and any query has dealt with efficiently and helpfully by the person concerned. In the past any claim has been dealt with clearly and promptly .
I got an excellent policy with April that has been running for many years, staff are always very friendly and answer questions promptly
I have claimed twice in the past few weeks for dental work and for a chiropractor. In each case, April UK have been very prompt in the handling of reimbursing me for the monies that I have paid. I am very impressed with them and I will have no hesitation in recommending them.
They were very quick at answering my query. The mail was informative and friendly, if that makes sense. It made me feel that I was talking to someone who wanted to help.
I got a very efficient and professional service when I contacted April for a claim, it is much appreciated in the current climate of poor customer services. Great!
Hive Insurance Services is rated 4.32 based on 237 reviews