Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hitchcock & King Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Hitchcock & King Ltd Reviews

About Hitchcock & King Ltd:

Hitchcock & King have over 40 years experience of serving London as timber and builders merchants.

sales@hitchcockandking.co.uk

74 — 86 Carnwath Road, Fulham

Tell us how Hitchcock & King Ltd made you happy
They didn't ordered items asked for delivery for morning called 2.00 o clock to ask where it was only to be told that the branch did not have the bricks. So no I am not happy with the company this is not the first time that this has happened.
The lovely staff always brighten my day
Thank you for choosing to come to Hitchcock & King!
The guys at Hammersmith always offer great service and give you the time and advice to source the materials that are best suited to the job
Our Hammersmith branch will be pleased to hear it, thank you for using Hitchcock & King!
I used to use the branch in Ravenscourt park but found the lads who worked in the yard were incredibly rude and unhelpful and would do anything to avoid serving you. On the last occasion I used the place i was shocked when one of the lads asked if I wanted to fight when all I wanted was to get materials, he was very busy showing his mate some video on his phone . I would like to say that two of the lads behind the counter were very helpful and when I got a volly of abuse from the lad in the yard they came out and got the materials. I'm pleased you are sending this survey out as a complaint at the time fell on deaf ears. The shops on the whole are very good and the deliveries are spot on ,but Hitchcock and King need to take a closer look at some of their staff and their attitude to customers.
Brian from Fulham and Kashid from Ashford two most helpful people with instant service or best solutions
Your praise for Brian and Kashid has been passed on, thank you for choosing Hichcock & king an for taking the time to review!
Not bad service but always willing to help
Thank you for taking the time to review our services!
prompt delivery, good prices, very good at dealing with any invoice/accounts queries Nice people
We're glad to hear you're happy with the services we offer, thank you for choosing to use Hitchcock & King!
Very quick response to my email request.
We do try to push our customer service efforts where possible, thank you for taking the time to review!
I have received a very good service and have a good relationship with the staff
Thank you for the positive review, and thank you for your choosing to use Hitchcock & King!
Always been helpful and made deliveries whenever possible, sometimes same day
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we're glad you are pleased with our customer service and deliveries.
I have used Hitchcock and King for many years now to purchase pretty much all the materials I need and have always been 100% happy. Very helpful, excellent delivery service and become friends with most of the staff over the years. Highly recommend for all your building materials at competitive prices
Thank you for the kind words, and for using our services over the years! Our staff will be very pleased to hear this.
They have always treated me as if I was their best customer
We're happy to help supply materials for your brilliant projects through Fulham!
Its branches are convenient located all requested deliveries come next day, delivery service is reliable branch sales are helpful if comes to finding specific goods if necessary good contacts with sales team and accounts
We put in great effort to ensure deliveries and customer service are at a high standard, so thank you for taking the time to review our services!
I use the Epsom branch of Hitchcock & King and the manager Paul runs a very good shop and outfit. All the staff are well trained and very helpful. Their board cutting service is exceptional and always very accurate. Highly recommended.
Paul and our Epsom branch staff will be very pleased to hear this! Thank you very much for your continued custom at Hitchcock & King.
Materials are too expensive and delivery charge.
We're sorry to hear this, we pride ourselves on our quick delivery and customer service, if you'd like to give more details to sales@hitchcockandking.co.uk it would be appreciated.
Staff at Epsom know there stuff
I have been dealing with Alan King and Richard Hitchcock almost 50 years and have always been more than satisfied with there services
Thank for your continued custom over the years, Alan and Richard will be very pleased to know you still value our services!
Rang the Ashford branch and they were very helpful in getting prices, checking stock and arranging a next delivery. Very happy with the service.
(Ashford) - Posted 4 years ago
We're happy to hear you're pleased with the service from our Ashford branch, thank you for choosing Hitchcock & King!
Good stock availability. normally same day delivery Knowlegable staff
Our staff will be pleased to hear this, thank you for taking the time to review us!
KEN LIKES THEM
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
Hitchcock & King Ltd is rated 3.98 based on 62 reviews