Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Easy to navigate, responsive team always happy to help. Great selection of venues and the one we selected was a real win for our client.
Quick to respond to queries, super helpful and friendly. Went above and beyond to assist with my queries!
My experience with Hire Space was excellent. Kate and Jake were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They suggested several venues for our client party that I hadn't thought of or come across in my own research and they also set up all of my venue viewings which saved me a lot of time. In the end, we booked a venue that they suggested which will be absolutely perfect for our party. I would absolutely work with the team at Hire Space again! Thank you for all your help.
I had Jake assist me with our search for an event. although we didn't eventually go through hire space - I found his ideas fun, new and we would definitely call on the team again
The team at Hirespace (Kate and Nirvana in particular) made the process of finding a great location for our event straightforward. They took the time to understand our requirements and gave us the space to make the decision about which location to use. We would recommend using them to take the hassle out of finding somewhere to hold your event.
very good at finding what I want, honest understanding and well mannered
I really like the Hire Space website - informative venue information and easy navigation. And the team are great; my contact Kate was really friendly and quick to respond.
Super quick and easy to deal with! Jake was really friendly, helpful and totally understood what we were looking for! We will definitely use them again.
Found exactly what I was looking for in no time at all
I have been using Hire Space for the past 4 years and I continue to be happy with the service.
Joe was great!
Highly recommended. I found what I wanted really quickly.
The service Hire Space offers saves us a lot of time and is a proven catalyst to our business operations. We are a relatively small team, so the extra support they provide in finding the right venue, within the budget and scope of the meeting or workshop we are organising, is a great help. Jake is a great help and understands our needs for each event. Highly recommend!
Very efficient service with excellent suggestions of spaces to hire
The response was quick and adapted to my needs! Thanks again!
The team was great very helpful and would totally get in touch again.
Quick efficient service, like the option of either being able to send an email with requirements or call to speak to someone. It's great for people like myself who don't work in London or know a particular area, to find space that fits the requirement and budget
I felt my needs were established and actioned. Also the service was fast
The team are brilliant :)
Very useful and helpful - thank you !
Hire Space is rated 4.59 based on 123 reviews