Hire Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hire Space
Read Hire Space Reviews

About Hire Space:

Hire Space is a venue-booking platform. We help people discover and book memorable, inspirational venues.

We’re primarily designed for companies; those looking to wow their clients, or to tell a compelling story about their business. But venue lovers of all shapes and sizes use us.

We’re independent. Any venue can sign up with us and be found by our users. Our best venues, offering the best service, will rise to the top.

Ultimately we make finding the perfect venue easy.

Tell us how Hire Space made you happy
Tom and the team at hirespace.com were excellent. They couldn't have done more to help with my enquiry. Highly recommend them.
Because there was a quick response and it's easy to find venues that suit your needs. All the information is laid out really clearly. And in the end we found the hall we needed with the help of HireSpace and we love it! So thank you.
Great service from start to finish, just the right size for what we were looking for. Sometimes you only need a smaller venue so the place looks full and this served its purpose.
Corporate event with local business guests and guests from America, Canada & Germany. All of the guests were suitably impressed with the venue and the dinner. I had also arranged a separate wine tasting event at the museum which was enjoyed by all. Many thanks.
I do recommend it. Got many emails back from them. Thanks
Professional quick service perfect for busy event co-ordinators
Really helpful and they kindly chased all the venues up for me
Very helpful staff.
hire space respond quickly and give update on time.
Efficient, prompt response and very helpful.
Hire space and their staff work hard and are efficient. However, some of the venues let them down by not following up enquiries as quickly and efficiently. I was left frustrated and had to go straight to other venues to enquire and obtain my booking.
Friendly quick no surprises, amazing response times. Professional and helpful. Will deffo book with hire space again.
Excellent service through phone and via email!
Very helpful and accommodating
I would say they were outstanding. I had some very happy delegates!
The ICA have a great team that makes booking with them a completely hassle free task. They were welcoming, helpful and very accommodating to our needs. I would happily use their facilities for other such events in the future.
Thank I really like the offer of venues thank you!
I find the regular email updates always keep you front-of-mind when looking for a venue
Very efficient service enabling us to find the perfect venue for our closing dinner.
special thanks to Ben Parker. This is not the first time I book venue through him; and every time Ben exceeds my expectations!
Hire Space is rated 4.59 based on 123 reviews