Hippychick Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hippychick
Read Hippychick Reviews

About Hippychick:

Hippychick is a family run business founded in 1999 by Julia Minchin, shortly after the birth of her first child, Tom. Today Hippychick products are widely available in the UK and many countries worldwide.
Hippychick has won over 100 business and product awards including Best UK Nursery Distributor for several years in a row. The ethos of the business is to bring innovative and exciting products to the market at the same timeas providing exceptional customer service.

alex.molyneux@hippychick.com

1 Roberts Drive, Taunton Road, Bridgwater

Tell us how Hippychick made you happy
Ordered an unlined waterproof All in one for my grandson instead of the lined version. When I rang to ask for advice on how to manage the mistake staff were very helpful and sent the correct version immediately which I received 2 days later and the refund for the first item was in my bank account within days. Helpful, efficient and timely service and great products.
Good quality
Brilliant product received quickly
Excellent product. Well made and great value for money.
Hippychick website very easy to navigate.
Great products, easy to order and prompt delivery, no complaints. I bought a blue trybike for my grandson’s 2nd birthday and LOVES it to the point where he just doesn’t want to get off it 😆. Also purchased the cute wicker basket for the handle bars and the CoConuts helmet. One happy little boy, thank you 🙏🏻.
Absolutely fantastic products and service!....We are never disappointed with the range of products supplied by Hippychick! Would highly recommend.
Beautiful toy ,lovely quality and so cute .
Thank you so much for recovering our wheelie bug we have one very happy girl.
Fast delivery and well packaged
I order my product and it arrived within good time of ordering. The packaging of the product is very nice.
Very pleased. Delivered promptly and well packaged.
Great customer service
I ordered a hip seat from Hippychick about a year ago, originally for my mother in law who has a wrist injury and doesn’t always feel confident carrying our little girl. I’ve used it quite a lot now that our baby is nearly two, mostly in travel scenarios- so much easier getting her on and off planes and ferries when she’s secure on the hip seat! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service!
Great service from HC! Next day delivery was fantastic and we received our sippy straw cup in perfect condition.
Great product, you'd never know it was on the bed - no noise at all. I'll be ordering some more soon 👍
Fast delivery, easy payment.
Hippychick 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I wouldn't recommend the unicorn hopper. It came with several scuff marks/other discolorations on it. It also still has creases visible from shipping even when it is fully inflated. The discolorations make the brand new toy look dirty and it was not worth the price.
Hippychick 3 star review on 13th July 2021
So easy to use the website and some lovely products. Perfect ideas for gifts for presents at many different prices. We love the traditional wooden toys as they will make long lasting gifts.
Hippychick is rated 4.82 based on 2,197 reviews