Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Excellent service from online order placement through to delivery. Great price for the product. Would recommend and use again in the future.
Great service , very efficient.
Very good service, no complaints.
Excellent service, great watch, very good price, what more can you say
I found Hilliers online. The 9 ct yellow gold signet ring that I chose was a good 7.7 grams weight - oval shaped - a quality piece. I researched this type of ring extensively & found Hilliers best in all aspects relating to the ring - especially price. Furthermore, I also benefited from a 10% August discount, so the price paid was really exceptionally good. I contacted Lewis Hillier several times before buying & he was both prompt & attentive throughout. Highly recommended.
Excellent service all round .
Great shop with lots of choices and competitive prices
I was in contact with Lewis who went above and beyond to ensure I got my item in time. Very grateful, great service, professional and fast response. Thanks again
Excellent company to deal with. Very reasonable prices.Free delivery arrived as scheduled. Highly recommended.
Amazing watch! I've bought a Seiko SRPD05J1 from Hilliers a couple of weeks ago. The best deal that I've found online! Even cheaper than some second hand watches on eBay from private sellers. Paid for it on a Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered less than 36h later. Stamped warranty card, nice retail packaging instead of just a generic box. Overall it was a great buying experience!
Great watch, great price, great service all round. Highly recommended.
I had been looking for a divers watch for a while, Hilliers had a great selection and their website was easy to navigate. The price was very competitive with delivery in 2 days. Fantastic and would certainly buy again.
I was ordering a pendant for my friends 60th Birthday as she list her original one which had a picture of her mum and dad on. I was unsure which engraving I needed and emailed Lewis to ask his opinion. Lewis was so helpful in advising me what I needed and responded to my email very quick. I ordered the item and it arrived with it two weeks.
I was very pleased with the quality and the service I received and would recommend Hilliers Jewellers to my friends.
Excellent product and service. I was concerned about the size of the bracelet but after a quick call they offered to resize and it was delivered in 2 days perfect fit!
Very fast delivery with a great deal on the watch. Great service.
so pleased with my pendant, cant thank them enough, it is fantastic. spoke to lovely, helpful, real people over telephone. service was great, would highly recommend, thanks again.
Unfortunately, my order coincided with the start of ‘lockdown’, but they were very good at keeping me updated on the progress of their manufacturer. When it finally arrived it was beautifully packaged and of great quality.
Quick, efficient, great prices,Thank you
I am very pleased with the Seiko Stainless Steel Prospex Solar Chronograph Divers Watch I purchased. The delivery was prompt and I am very happy with the product.
Have ordered from here twice recently and both items were dispatched immediately and delivered next day. Great service and competitive prices.
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 962 reviews