Hilliers Jewellers Reviews

Read Hilliers Jewellers  Reviews

info@hillierjewellers.co.uk

44 Linthorpe Road

Tell us how Hilliers Jewellers made you happy
Very easy transaction from start to finish. I had been looking for a patricular Seiko Presage watch for a while, when I saw it in the Hilliers sale for almost £100 cheaper than anywhere else I could find!
The online transaction was quick and easy. I was kept up to date with every stage of the process, as my order was placed late on a Monday afternoon, my watch was despatched the following day via Royal Mail Guaranteed by 1pm and arrived on Wednesday morning.
The watch itself is a stunner, and I am delighted with the whole service received.
I will certainly look to use Hilliers again in the future, and would happily recommend them to anyone else.
Order placed easily. Delivered on expected day. Was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Item was cheaper than elsewhere.

Only thing to improve would be to display updated delivery information on website, it still said dispatched even after it was delivered. I would have liked to see my tracking number.
Happy with ordering, delivery and product
Really good retailer. Item arrived promptly and as described. It was safely packaged and best price I could find - that was before the additional 10% promotional discount. Would use again and highly recommend.
Excellent price, fast delivery, great experience, I will buy again and can recommend.
This is my second order from Hilliers. Have always found them to be keenly priced and slick with deliveries.
Excellent value and fast service, thank you
I buy a boss leather bracelet for men. Everything was fine just in the picture looks like is a matt colour the metal lock and is not,is shiny and is scratch easy.But the rest the company is really good,very fast as well.
That was a pleasure to cooperate with ... Regards .
Stunning ring...as always, purchased several times from.here before, friendly, helpful and amazing quality
Excellent service from online order placement through to delivery. Great price for the product. Would recommend and use again in the future.
Great service , very efficient.
Very good service, no complaints.
Excellent service, great watch, very good price, what more can you say
I found Hilliers online. The 9 ct yellow gold signet ring that I chose was a good 7.7 grams weight - oval shaped - a quality piece. I researched this type of ring extensively & found Hilliers best in all aspects relating to the ring - especially price. Furthermore, I also benefited from a 10% August discount, so the price paid was really exceptionally good. I contacted Lewis Hillier several times before buying & he was both prompt & attentive throughout. Highly recommended.
Excellent service all round .
Great shop with lots of choices and competitive prices
I was in contact with Lewis who went above and beyond to ensure I got my item in time. Very grateful, great service, professional and fast response. Thanks again
Excellent company to deal with. Very reasonable prices.Free delivery arrived as scheduled. Highly recommended.
Amazing watch! I've bought a Seiko SRPD05J1 from Hilliers a couple of weeks ago. The best deal that I've found online! Even cheaper than some second hand watches on eBay from private sellers. Paid for it on a Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered less than 36h later. Stamped warranty card, nice retail packaging instead of just a generic box. Overall it was a great buying experience!
Hilliers Jewellers is rated 4.92 based on 952 reviews