Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
I am a new customer to Hillcroft. The account was set up very simply and quickly. My first order placed an delivered the next day. Excellent Service.
Brilliant customer service, always able to answer my queries on the "chat" service. Fast delivery and quick to email if a product has gone OOS,
and who in their right mind doesn't love a freddo !!! Keep up the good work Hillcroft

Best wishes Vicky at Wells Health Centre.
We have used Hillcroft for many years and have always been very happy with their service, products and care. During the recent Coronavirus times they have been the most amazing support to us. Many products have been very difficult to source nationally, however, they have gone to great lengths to find excellent alternatives when our usual products are not available.
They are a great team and have made sure that we have been able to focus on keeping our team and patients well. Thank you to you all.
No name on delivery at Surgery. It found me eventually
Hello Charles,

Thank you very much for your review!...your feedback is greatly appreciated 😊

I’m sorry if there was some delay in the parcel finding you at the surgery! If you should need to order anything for yourself in the future, please don’t hesitate to let me know, as we have the ability to label parcels for specific people to ensure they receive their goods in a timely manner upon delivery.

I hope this helps

Thank you for your custom!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Very impressed with how easy it was to order and how quickly my items were delivered.
Will definitely be using Hillcroft agin
Hillcroft are always super helpful and friendly to approach with any query. Their deliveries are fast and efficient and you can tell they care about their customers. Hillcroft are always my go-to, they are modern and reliable.
good selection of products, prompt delivery
Hillcroft are so helpful, always on time and if I order something by mistake they do ring me.
Very helpful people on the live chat, fast delivery and lovely chocolates but we don't like fudge!!
Would recommend
Excellent service. Online chat exceptional. They always are happy to help.
Very easy to use website and staff always very helpful
we always receive an excellent service. Staff are very helpful and knowledgeable
Always very helpful. Stock of items in this difficult time, and very honest about stock levels.
So helpful on the phone. Excellent customer services even throughout C-19
always very helpful if any questions.
chocolate always welcome :)
Always very helpful with quick delivery and good customer service.
I am a long-standing customer of Hillcroft, representing a GP surgery of 24,000 patients. I find their customer service exceptional in every way. It is easy to order stock items, which continue to be delivered "next day". Items outside normal stock are willingly and readily sourced with lead times clear and accurate. Staff are personable, responsive and communicative. High standards have been maintained throughout recent challenging circumstances. I would wholeheartedly recommend.
Staff are always extremely polite and knowledgeable about the products.
Delivery is swift and prices compatible. We regularly use another supplier but during Covid-19 Hillcroft have been brilliant and we will be using them much more in the future. What more can you ask for! Thanks
Hillcroft Supplies are a great team. We have had very good service, they are helpful and easy to contact. On line chat has been used by me frequently for a quick answer to queries.
Keep up the good work team..!
I have always found the website very easy to use and any communication I have had with members of staff have been extremely helpful. Any queries I have ever had someone has come back to me fast. Any products that need have always been requested and supplied. very good company!
Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 495 reviews