Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd Reviews

sales@hillcroftsupplies.com

12 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate

Tell us how Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd made you happy
Good service next day delivery is brilliant. Would say prices not quite as competitive as Surgery Network
Hello,

Thank you for your valued feedback…I’m very pleased that you are happy with our service – here at Hillcroft we view this area of our customer’s experience with us as paramount.

Competitiveness is also something we see as vital, so should you find anything cheaper elsewhere, please let us know and we would be glad to look at it for you!

Thank you!

Tom Howden | Hillcroft Surgery Supplies Ltd
Hillcroft has always accommodated any queries I may have with my order very promptly, the staff are always friendly and helpful
Always prompt delivery and good customer care
Fantastic communication.You let me know by email that one of my choices was unavailable and i was offered an alternative. Much better than just receiving the goods a few days later and then finding out they were out of stock. Will definitely be using Hillcroft again.
Usually have everything I need in stock, quick delivery.
First order completed with rep, rec email confirming and when it was due to arrive. All ok except would like f.a.o. Tracey Knight on the delivery
Good service and prompt delivery. Recently disappointed to find that the new website was stating that you were now selling pharmaceuticals and then finding out after enquiring that you weren't
Good prompt service always