highstreetvouchers.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend highstreetvouchers.com

How would you rate highstreetvouchers.com ?

"Excellent choice and website easy to use. Speedy delivery."
Tony E14
"This site always delivers a first rate service. You can choose from many of the high street stores and have vouchers delivered straight to your house along with a free card. These make great gifts for people who prefer to choose there own presents from their favourite store. No need to even leave the house to purchase a gift!"
"Ordered 5 gift cards. Delivered very next day. Fantastic service"
Mrs
"I ordered £60 worth of assorted vouchers for an imminent birthday. Due to a glitch on the site, I had to put my credit card details through twice, & was billed but received no vouchers. When I rang to enquire, I was told it was due to a glitch in their system, & was offered either a refund or re-order. It was too late now for the birthday so I opted for the refund. They seem happy to turn away £60 & my future custom: the person I spoke to seemed completely indifferent & didn't even apologise, at least not until I gave them a bad review elsewhere!"
highstreetvouchers.com is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews