highstreetvouchers.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend highstreetvouchers.com
11AM
11AM

Tell us how highstreetvouchers.com made you happy

"Excellent choice and website easy to use. Speedy delivery."
Are you highstreetvouchers.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback highstreetvouchers.com receives. Reply Free
"This site always delivers a first rate service. You can choose from many of the high street stores and have vouchers delivered straight to your house along with a free card. These make great gifts for people who prefer to choose there own presents from their favourite store. No need to even leave the house to purchase a gift!"
"Ordered 5 gift cards. Delivered very next day. Fantastic service"
Mrs
"I ordered £60 worth of assorted vouchers for an imminent birthday. Due to a glitch on the site, I had to put my credit card details through twice, & was billed but received no vouchers. When I rang to enquire, I was told it was due to a glitch in their system, & was offered either a refund or re-order. It was too late now for the birthday so I opted for the refund. They seem happy to turn away £60 & my future custom: the person I spoke to seemed completely indifferent & didn't even apologise, at least not until I gave them a bad review elsewhere!"
highstreetvouchers.com is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews