High Street TV Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how High Street TV made you happy

Telephone
"Red copper 5 minute chef....what an absolute waste of money and a load of rubbish If you want to pay 43£ (Incl postage) to fry eggs then yes otherwise can cook better and tastier meals in the oven or microwave. Stay clear don’t be fooled by the tv advert 3 burgers at the same time!!!! Yeah!!! Don’t make the mistake I did save your money"
Are you High Street TV? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beware of the telephone charges!!!!! I spent nearly as much money trying to sort out a faulty product I received off them than I spent paying for the damn thing. I complained and they didn’t want to know and say that they provide other numbers that are free of charge which is true but they don’t tell you which ones are free and which ones are chargeable. Would never use again. Very poor service and not at all helpful plus selling faulty goods."
"Paint runner was very disappointing did not work at all foam fell apart"
"Product received but no 3 year warranty that I had purchased. The sales staff said it was on their computer and that warranties aren’t sent to customers? Why not? Are we not to be trusted? I paid for it, I want to see it. Getting through to sales team is easy, you try getting through to customer services, it’s a joke I think that the staff on the end of those lines just either don’t answer the calls or don’t exist.... deplorable after service 4 days and phoning at least 4 times per day and left hanging for 1.5hours with no answer is a joke!! An email was also sent and the automated one says “we aim to answer within 24 hours” 3 days later, still no response!! Quick enough to take your money though!!"
"Ordered and paid for paint runner pro on 16 July 18, has not arrived, emailed no response, emailed to ask for response, no response, called four times waited 10 minutes each time, no answer, now I'm getting angry."
"Parcel delivered by hermes I ws not available at work the courier decide to put it (throw over) a 6ft side gate that dose not belong to me I live in a end terrace house with a path at the side? Annoying because on the main road after you come out of my estate is hermes drop of and collection point. The person who owns the gate is having major refurbishment so has not seen the parcel but work men going in and out all day. Customer services will respond in 24 hrs now 48hrs not heard anything, also I have to call back, to find out what the courier company says thought I was the customer. OH and I paid cash debit card."
"RUBBISH SERVICE After ringing them a dozen times and holding four hours I still have to pay for Postage & Packaging to send this faulty product back. I bought an Air Hawk pro which is a car tyre inflator this product barely pumps air into my cars tires. Furthermore it stated on the box it inflates bike tires, it only goes up to 60 psi in my racing bike tires, which needs 100 psi. Furthermore it hasn’t got an adapter to use on racing bike tires. Complete rubbish Buy."
"I have tried to contact high street tv by phone 9 time and left 4 recorded messages with my contact number over problems with the pressure king pro which states that it can be used as a stemmer…. The stemmer plate is too small for the bowl and drops to the bottom so whatever you want to steam is submerged in water... it’s not fit for the job"
"They were out of stock of most items so had to refund me back. Took multiple phone calls from my end to get refunds. Would never use them again or could I ever recommend them."
High Street TV is rated 2.78 based on 18 reviews