Highgrade Labs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highgrade Labs
Ordered SS-31 elamipretide for a small research experiment. Our lab have used Highgrade for a number of years as the peptides are good quality.
Gekauft DSIP für die Forschung. Zufrieden mit der Qualität des Peptids und dem Versand.
Slight delay on delivery but I did order over the May bank holiday!! Product quality is excellent, overall a good buying experience and will shop with High Grade again!
Affordable and high quality, happy with the service overall - would buy from them again
Friendly and helpful team. Neither the vendor nor the customer can avoid customs delays. This is due to national laws. I got a lot of aid and great communication.
I wouldn't use any other supplier because I know the peptides are genuine and of the greatest quality.
Easy to work with, quick shipping, and good product testing for my little research setup. I'd suggest them to anyone in the field.
Prices are very good and product quality is excellent, cannot fault High Grade - very happy customer
Purchase was easy and delivered the same week. Excellent goods
The purchase process was straightforward, and the HGH was delivered within a week. Incredibly high quality.
When I couldn't figure out if my order had gone through, I realized I was only awaiting approval from my bank, and my package arrived in record time.
High Grade Labs will not let you down if you're fed up with dealing with Peptide Companies. This is based on my own personal experience and knowledge. Their product is "Top of the Line." As a researcher, I've personally evaluated a number of their peptides, and I've been amazed by the purity rate of 99 percent.
Esta es la primera vez en mi carrera que trabajo con una compañía de investigación de péptidos con la que estoy contento.
Speedy again! Injectables worked well for me. I hope this nasal spray does the same. 5 years ago, I bought Melanotan 2 from high grade labs. I won't buy Melanotan 2 from anyone else now. Again, thanks.
A little more expensive but worth it and clearly professional.
I'm very pleased with the results of the investigation. The strength appears to be correct. It only takes 5 or 6 days to get here, but it was a pleasant experience.
I've noticed that I'm feeling better overall. I'm not sure I can afford to keep using it because of the cost.
Hexarelin helps me to grow excellent muscle growth & strength gain
Delivery was quite quick considering it was delivered in some other European countries.
I had a few problems, but I made it to an email quickly. A good product will order again "
Highgrade Labs is rated 4.56 based on 209 reviews