Highgrade Labs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Highgrade Labs
Excellent service and payment system - I made an order and realised I chose the wrong quantity but customer service was quick to respond and update my order and payment
DSIP nasal spray has really helped me with having a better night sleep
Good quality peptides and fast delivery
Ordered SS-31 elamipretide for a small research experiment. Our lab have used Highgrade for a number of years as the peptides are good quality.
I ordered MOTs-C and Im very happy with the outcome. It has really helped with my body building journey. The products were delivered discreetly and on time. Would recommend HighGrade to anyone!
My skin is so pale, some people say I look blue. I never seem to tan, just go from white to red to white again. A friend recommended Melanotan from High Grade. So happy I took the advice as I finally have some colour for the first time in my life :)
Gekauft DSIP für die Forschung. Zufrieden mit der Qualität des Peptids und dem Versand.
Slight delay on delivery but I did order over the May bank holiday!! Product quality is excellent, overall a good buying experience and will shop with High Grade again!
Bought AOD9604 a couple of months back to help with fat loss. Best decision ever. Great quality peptide - thanks!!
Affordable and high quality, happy with the service overall - would buy from them again
Easy to use payment system, good shipping and excellent quality peptides
Pedí una mezcla de péptidos TB500 y BPC para ayudar con la recuperación de una lesión. Tengo que decir que es la mejor decisión, un producto de gran calidad y excelentes resultados.
Friendly and helpful team. Neither the vendor nor the customer can avoid customs delays. This is due to national laws. I got a lot of aid and great communication.
I wouldn't use any other supplier because I know the peptides are genuine and of the greatest quality.
Easy to work with, quick shipping, and good product testing for my little research setup. I'd suggest them to anyone in the field.
For the past two years, I've been a loyal customer, and I can't say enough good things about the products and customer service.
I'd never use another provider because I'm confident in the legitimacy and good quality of the peptides I receive and am familiar with their history.
Prices are very good and product quality is excellent, cannot fault High Grade - very happy customer
Thought I'd give melanotan a go seeing as my skin doesn't tan - like EVER! I bought the spray as I'm a total phobe when it comes to injections … have to say results are AMAZING! First time in my life I have a tan. Will definitely be buying from High grade again
Purchase was easy and delivered the same week. Excellent goods
Highgrade Labs is rated 4.6 based on 211 reviews