Higgs and Sons Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Higgs and Sons

Stephen.Brown@higgsandsons.co.uk

How would you rate Higgs and Sons ?

"I was involved in a road traffic accident , Andy and his team dealt with my case very professionally and always kept me updated with what was happening. My calls and emails were always answered promptly. I was always given good advice. I was very happy with the outcome of my case"
"Higgs and Sons are friendly and approachable. They are professional people who will sympathetically deal with your legal issues in all areas. I will always recommend them to my family and friends."
"I cannot recommend this company highly enough a true jewel amongst law firms and customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything they do. Well worth 5 stars."
"Ethical law firm who offer a broad range of legal services with an emphasis on building long lasting relationships. Nothing is too much trouble for the team. They go beyond what is expected."
"Used Higgs and Sons for a personal issue with work and was absolutely blown away with how well I was treated. From start to finish I was made to feel understood and I was very pleased with the final outcome. Thank you"
"Awful personnel such a bullying intimidating HR department."
"I would not recommend this company. They give poor advice and I have had to continually phone to for up dates and the instructions that I ask were not followed by the Solicitor. In the end the case was time barred and all was lost. I am now taking legal action against this company."
"Made the sale of my nans house very painful and never kept our family informed about the sale also very expensive to deal with avoid if you can!"
"Sue Allan was excellent with me couldn't of asked for more"
"Higgs & Sons acted for me when I was knocked off my road bike by a motorist. My solicitor kept me fully up to date with the progress of my case and managed my claim in a very efficient manner culminating in a very pleasing settlement. I would recommend Higgs & Sons to family and friends without hesitation."
Delivery
"Very helpful and always kept me up to date and returned calls promptly."
"Excellent Service, good communication through out the case."
Price
"Very professional service from start to finish, highly recommended."
Delivery
"Excellent service throughout the claims process. Really happy with the result."
Delivery
"We used Higgs and Sons after my husband was involved in a serious car accident last year. Our solicitor was very understanding and he kept us updated throughout the claims process. The claim was successful and we are very grateful to our solicitor who fought well on our behalf. Really pleased with the outcome and would confidently recommend to others."
Price
"i. was very happy with the advice and help given, and would recommend this company and thier services to anyone. much obliged steve smith"
Delivery
"Good people to go to for help"
Delivery
"Extremly impressed by the solicitors and the advice given. I'd happily reccommend you."
Delivery
"I was hugely impressed by your professionalism and compassion as well as the result achieved. Many thanks."
"I cannot thank Stephen Santy enough. He was sympathetic, understanding & extremely helpful. Thankyou for all your hard work"
Higgs and Sons is rated 4.44 based on 32 reviews