HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

HÜGGE’s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night’s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it’s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. Ü<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
Easily and by far the most comfortable mattress we've ever had! Customer service from Hügge was exceptional. I'd recommend that you do give it a week to fully adjust to your body, it's well worth the wait. For us, it was perfectly comfortable from the first use. I no longer have back pain and my partner no longer gets shoulder pain! It retains just enough heat to be comfortable without getting too hot. The Hügge pillows are great too, if you're thinking of getting them as well.
We ordered our mattress on Christmas Eve so it wasn't dispatched until the 27th which is fair enough. It was supposed to arrive on the 28th but didn't. This was the fault of TNT who mucked us about something rotten and not the fault of HÜGGE. Not really the fault of TNT I suppose as it was delivered over the Christmas period and they must have been very busy. As far as the mattress itself is concerned, it was only after unpacking it and laying on it, we realised just how much our old one had deteriorated. It's absolutely brilliant and very comfortable to lay on. Our old mattress was a hybrid pocket spring/memory foam type so we were already used to the different feel of a memory foam mattress that some other reviewers have commented on. I would thoroughly recommend this mattress and this company.
I purchased a super king mattress before Christmas and got it delivered Within 2 days. I’ve had serious back pain before I bought this mattress and now my back is a lot better and getting better sleep. A* for everything service delivery and also product..
Great quality mattress, customer service and delivered promptly on time. I would not hesitate in recommending.
So far we're really loving our new mattress! It took just a few days to adjust to it (we were used to a spring mattress) and we've also been impressed by the excellent support the HUGGE team provided while helping us placing our order.
Best nights sleep ever!
After having back ache for months with my old mattress I ordered one from Hugge and ever since my back has been fine and I have slept really well.
I love it, the best sleep ever
As someone that does a lot of sport, have been thinking of upgrading my mattress for a while and ordered my HUGGE around a month ago. Must admit it took about two weeks to get 'fully used to it' but I'm really starting to notice the difference of a GOOD mattress. I toss and turn less during the night and get a much better quality of sleep each night. The mattress is quite firm but very supportive - I can't believe I put up with such a old mattress for so long!
Great mattress, much better than Simba in terms of both comfort and heat! Thanks v.much, happy customer 😊
I was a bit unsure about purchasing a mattress without trying it but must say the delivery process and ability to return it, if unsatisfied convinced me. When you unwrap the vacuum packed mattress you swear you have been sent a single by mistake until it springs to life. The mattress is incredibly comfortable and delivers a fantastic nights sleep. There is no roll or dip and you just sort of settle into it (neither too firm nor soft, just the right balance) a greqt mattress all round.
Bought this mattress after much consideration and from reading the many reviews. After a couple of sleepless nights on this I just knew it wasn't right for me. I found it way too firm and was boiling hot, waking up sweating buckets. Horrible. I was encouraged to stick with it by Paul (the owner@Hugge) and promised it'd be worth persevering with but after another few nights of the same I asked to return the mattress. I was a bit put out and surprised by the owner sounding disappointed that we hadn't given it enough time and offering me a financial incentive to stick with it. I didn't need persuading, I just wanted to return it. This mattress, as much it likes to portray.. is not for everyone. I don't believe that you should have to suffer a few weeks of rubbish sleep in order to end up with a "dreamy" mattress. If you get warm in the night or don't like the warm feeling memory foam creates, don't buy this. Interesting fact I was told that this type of foam reacts to body heat but takes hours to reach its full sinkage when in a sleeping position. Which seems barmy to me. If you like to move around in bed and change positions, hope is it going to feel comfortable? We are side sleepers mostly and found it so uncomfortable, I opted for trying to sleep on my back and even that felt weird, We have since bought a Mammoth Supersoft and what a difference. Real comfort that doesn't take 100 days/weeks to achieve. I don't like to leave negative reviews, but I feel it's important to be honest and I just hope that this is helpful to someone.
Had our Hugge mattress for about a month now and it has really helped my wife’s back problems meaning a much improved nights sleep for both of us.
The mattress so comfortable, after researching many mattresses on the market I’m really please I went with Hügge. The ache in my hips and shoulders that I got regularly with my previous mattress has gone completely, also the customer service is fantastic, I bought the day before a Black Friday came on to the site and they honoured the new deal and refunded me the difference within a couple of days. Very happy customer 👍🏼
Amazing sleep amazing service what more can you hope for? 5*s
Love my new hugge mattress it’s so comfy, I bought this for the comfort, quality and I suffer from allergy’s, since I have bought this mattress my sneezing and breathing has been perfect and now I can enjoy a great night sleep, also I would like to say the customer service is excellent.
We love the mattress. Haven't slept on mattresses by other manufacturers, this is by far the most comfortable. Fantastic customer service, delivered a bit late but we were kept informed every step of the way! Would 100% purchase again.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a superior mattress. Delivery was prompt and the mattress vacuum packed. I followed the simple instructions and within a few hours I was looking at best purchase I have ever made. It is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.
The best nights sleep I have had in years, unbelievable comfort.
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 228 reviews