HUGGE Mattress Reviews

of reviewers recommend HUGGE Mattress
Read HUGGE Mattress  Reviews

About HUGGE Mattress :

HÜGGE’s amazingly comfortable mattress uniquely combines two different types of memory foam. In a recipe for the best night's sleep, the secret memory foam mattress combination has been married with a zoned foam mattress base to hug and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health to give you the most blissful night’s sleep ever.<br /> <br /> We think it’s a marriage made in heaven, but remember, it can be annulled anytime over the first 100 days. Ü<br /> <br /> 100 NIGHT TRIAL<br /> FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND WITHIN 3 DAYS<br /> FREE RETURNS

paul@huggemattress.com

Tell us how HUGGE Mattress made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
thanks very much for the efficient way you removed old mattress and set up new. It was a little on the hard side to start with, but seems to be getting a bit softer (or I'm getting more used to it). I have to say I'm not getting up in the morning bent double and not so many aches and pains...so yes I would recommend you try this mattress....you've nothing to lose and everything to gain
Love it so comfortable a lot more support than I originally thought I always went for a firm matress due to my back so was a little unsure if I would get away with this but it is fantastic support at every point so glad I decided to give it a go thanks hügge I love it x
Having suffered with lower back pain post sleep for what seems an age. The decision to renew my mattress was an easy one. After much research & reviews of numerous models I opted to try out the HUGGE. After my first week of having my new mattress I am thoroughly satisfied that I have made a sound decision with my choice. An excellent balance of comfort combined with just the right amount of support. The importance of a good mattress & quality sleep is such an important part of everyday life & I feel wholeheartedly that the HUGGE mattress provides exactly that.
Bought in January 18. We thought it was ok at first a happily kept it after the 100 day trail passed but after a few months both me and my wife started to suffer lower back pain. We ended up buying another mattress which cured our back pain.
Hi Gavin. Oh no! So sorry to hear that. Our fab mattress comes with a 10 year guarantee. If you feel it's not as great as it was, we can send someone out to have a look at it and if it needs repair or replacement, we'll take of it. Ü
Absolutely over the moon with my new mattress it’s perfect 😊
The best sleep which I ever had... Highly recommended
3 months in and I have to say I love my Hügge mattress. I find it extremely comfortable and supportive either on my side or back. Customer service from Paul and the gang were second to none also.
Best night ever, so comfortable. Customer service is excellent, sorted a problem with my original order in less than an hour.
I received my matress on Tuesday 26th February and could not wait to try it out that night , I also received my 2 free pillows and I also got the mattress protector. I can only say WOW, from word go it was amazing and so comfortable. I am so pleased I chose a Hügge matress and it certainly gets a 5* from me . Amanda Bradley
Oh my, this mattress is amazing!!! I bought a medium mattress 5 months ago and every morning I woke with painful hips and dead legs. Not any more!!!! I can’t recommend this enough, it’s helped my sciatica too massively. And the customer service is fantastic, I ordered it on the Thursday, discovered Paul was fairly local to me so pushed my luck and asked when I could get delivery as I was struggling, Saturday morning he drove the mattress to us personally. A****** Paul, to you and your business, you deserve every good thing!!! A quality product and an awesome service, cannot speak highly enough.
Heard about this mattress through one of their offers and thought I'd give it a go since i was moving and needed a new one. Best decision ever! I love the mattress and the customer service has been above and beyond any other company - everything was made so easy, convenient delivery with tightly packed mattress that was easy to transport to the new place. The mattress itself is so comfortable, only downside is that I just find other beds odd to sleep in now.
I wish I'd ordered a Hugge mattress a long time ago! I have slept so much better since it arrived; my whole body feels comfortably aligned so I wake up 'ache free'. I love the ethos that they only sell one mattress because it is the best. I totally recommend anyone to try a Hugge mattress and pillows for a better night's sleep. I cannot wait for bedtime now!
We bought Hügge Superking size mattress a month ago and are so glad we chose it! My husband and I have been sleeping so well after years! The mattress is absolutely comfortable and no more back pain for us. We have searched for a memory foam mattress without springs for ages and we finally decided on Hügge. I would recommend it to anyone!
If you are looking for a proper pillow am highly recommended to buy HUGGE pillow ,really nice and comfortable also really value for money.
Haven’t slept well for years due to a bad back. The hugge hasn’t cured my back but it supports it well enough that I can sleep properly. Would recommend.
Have this Mattress for well over 6 months now. Cant say enough about the comfort of this mattress (and pillows). Go so far as to say that if it was between the mattress and me, my better half would change me :-) Excellent service from order to delivery. Only a couple of days and we're in Ireland. If you're thinking of making a purchase, stop thinking and buy. You wont regret it.
Very easy ordering and delivery within 48 hours! Love my mattress, it is extremely comfortable and does not get too warm. Only drawback is that it’s now very hard to get out of bed in the morning! Would highly recommend.
I'm very happy with my Hugge mattress best night sleep I've had in a long time their pillows are great as well. Very pleased with the fast delivery and customer service.
I bought the mattress in July 2018 and I have found over the months that both me and husband has developed severe back and shoulder aches ......
have slept all the way though since day one, so comfortable.
HUGGE Mattress is rated 4.83 based on 228 reviews