Hervia Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hervia

About Hervia: Since 1993 Hervia.com has been one of the UK's most cutting edge Designer Luxe Clothing E-retailers for both Men and Women.

+44 161 835 2288

customerservices@hervia.com

2nd Floor, Rational House, 64 Bridge Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Hervia ?

Giulio S
"Fanatastic product and delivery Overall outstanding service highly recommended company"
Kam H
"i shop at Hervia couple times no problem at all very happy. customer services are great, handling time shipping time are great and the stuff they carry are great as well, will definitely come back again. thank you HERVIA!"
William C
"excellent shopping experience ever"
"i ordered 2 articles,i paid 2 articles,i received one .worst so far online experience ."
"BE AWARE USA BUYERS!!! i ordered $1,232 cdg hoodies nd tee shirts package came in a small box and i had to pay extra $319 TO DHL mind you when i had already paid shipping cost on the site, DHL didnt even attempt to deliver the package, i was going to cancel the order and get a refund but me being a cdg freak i took the lost and paid the $319. never again i rather buy from Barneys so i wont have to pay no extra crazy shipping cost. never again"
"Purchased two same item in separate order(which because the bad web system) Asking to cancel one of them or exchange before shipped. After all the email i sent,only got one reply and cancel them both. Then in the second day the price goes up"
"Rang up about a specific shoe that was releasing and was told it was first come first serve. When it came to the date I get there and the guy on the phone left out the fact that I had to be a loyalty member and that they were actually only selling online in the first place. Made a trip all that way for nothing due to staff incompetence. Maybe in the future you should think about getting across a message about releases much clearer and not waste people's time. Another thing was I felt very uncomfortable on arrival despite the fact I was not pleased and still decided to look into other available items. Just not good for the prices you put out."
"FAST SHIPPING"
"I was delivered a wrong wallet with different model. I’ve already emailed to CS but recieve no respones so far! Very disappointed!"
"So perfect delivery, quality, and price"
"Quick delivery"
"i want order cancel. but answer is no connection"
Hello Hyo Seong Park, please note that due to the quick turnaround from order confirmation to dispatch; we are unable to cancel or modify any orders once they have been processed. If the item you receive isn't suitable, please contact our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, who will be able to advise you on the best way to return any unwanted goods back to us. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"Very quick turnaround Had an email to say my item was ready to be picked up from store in Manchester,luckily I was still in town so popped in to pick up my item Friendly staff Good prices"
"Back in 2010 the first time I bought my clothing from Hervia, they have excellent service. During my study in the UK, I visit their shop in Manchester too. Since after graduated, I bought quite often online yearly from Hervia and ship via DHL. Or else during vacation in UK, I still pay them a visit. Lately their service getting average. In year 2017 I bought 2 times, first my order delayed because no stock than cancelled. Second time, they sent me wrong color. Email response from them was slow and never reply your second enquiry. Promise to rebate back partially amount back to my account because exchange was not available and it is their fault for not checking properly before ship. Since that day, never hear back from their customer service again. The old days gone."
Hello Kok Wei Lee, it's unfortunate to hear of your less than satisfactory shopping experience with us, and can assure you that we always pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and ordering experience that we can. Could you please email our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, with the WEB reference numbers that you are referring to and we will ensure this is looked into today as a matter of urgency. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"Bcz, They send different product to me.. I have take shoes at last day, But they send Pants I was vry angry"
Hello Eun, we're sorry to hear this. Could you please email our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, with your WEB reference number and some photographs of the item you have received and we will ensure this is looked into today as a matter of urgency. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"I liked the first fast delivery.  I liked the second additional discount. The third price was free. I liked the hat that I wanted the fourth time. I'm so glad to have gone shopping with this great combination. Thank you so much!!!  I love you, Herbia!"
"the sale on designer products were fantastic, managed to buy a highly sought after piece for a very good deal"
"Hanllyang has always made me happy"
"it's supposed to be very good."
"Satisfied."
"thank you for provide reasonable price."
"International delivery, but arrived quickly enough. Packaging was also perfect."
"I think now is enough."
Hervia is rated 4.48 based on 778 reviews