Hervia Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Hervia

About Hervia: Since 1993 Hervia.com has been one of the UK's most cutting edge Designer Luxe Clothing E-retailers for both Men and Women.

+44 161 835 2288

customerservices@hervia.com

2nd Floor, Rational House, 64 Bridge Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Hervia?

Giulio S
"Fanatastic product and delivery Overall outstanding service highly recommended company"
Kam H
"i shop at Hervia couple times no problem at all very happy. customer services are great, handling time shipping time are great and the stuff they carry are great as well, will definitely come back again. thank you HERVIA!"
William C
"excellent shopping experience ever"
Emanuele
"FAST SHIPPING"
"I was delivered a wrong wallet with different model. I’ve already emailed to CS but recieve no respones so far! Very disappointed!"
"So perfect delivery, quality, and price"
Myungjin C
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery"
"i want order cancel. but answer is no connection"
Hello Hyo Seong Park, please note that due to the quick turnaround from order confirmation to dispatch; we are unable to cancel or modify any orders once they have been processed. If the item you receive isn't suitable, please contact our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, who will be able to advise you on the best way to return any unwanted goods back to us. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"Very quick turnaround Had an email to say my item was ready to be picked up from store in Manchester,luckily I was still in town so popped in to pick up my item Friendly staff Good prices"
"Back in 2010 the first time I bought my clothing from Hervia, they have excellent service. During my study in the UK, I visit their shop in Manchester too. Since after graduated, I bought quite often online yearly from Hervia and ship via DHL. Or else during vacation in UK, I still pay them a visit. Lately their service getting average. In year 2017 I bought 2 times, first my order delayed because no stock than cancelled. Second time, they sent me wrong color. Email response from them was slow and never reply your second enquiry. Promise to rebate back partially amount back to my account because exchange was not available and it is their fault for not checking properly before ship. Since that day, never hear back from their customer service again. The old days gone."
Hello Kok Wei Lee, it's unfortunate to hear of your less than satisfactory shopping experience with us, and can assure you that we always pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and ordering experience that we can. Could you please email our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, with the WEB reference numbers that you are referring to and we will ensure this is looked into today as a matter of urgency. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"Bcz, They send different product to me.. I have take shoes at last day, But they send Pants I was vry angry"
Hello Eun, we're sorry to hear this. Could you please email our customer services team - customerservices@hervia.com, with your WEB reference number and some photographs of the item you have received and we will ensure this is looked into today as a matter of urgency. Kind Regards Hervia CS Team.
"I liked the first fast delivery.  I liked the second additional discount. The third price was free. I liked the hat that I wanted the fourth time. I'm so glad to have gone shopping with this great combination. Thank you so much!!!  I love you, Herbia!"
"the sale on designer products were fantastic, managed to buy a highly sought after piece for a very good deal"
"Hanllyang has always made me happy"
"it's supposed to be very good."
"Satisfied."
"thank you for provide reasonable price."
"International delivery, but arrived quickly enough. Packaging was also perfect."
Hoh L
"I think now is enough."
"I think now is still good web sight for me. Even though I live in South Korea, but when I buy for Y3, I only use yours. Be the best as always like now :)"
Liz-anne D
Verified Buyer
"First class for delivery and pricing.My son was delighted.Came in a nice box and was nicely package.Wil definitely use Hervia again."
"Operators very kind and efficient"
""The customer service is very very good , love the products , great packaging and fast delivery"
Hervia is rated 4.49 based on 774 reviews