Hersey & Son Reviews

Hersey & Son 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Kevin
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Stewart
Excellent service and beautifully presented
This is a beautiful tie pin, bought as a gift for our son on his wedding day, so not opened yet, but arrived quickly & was beautifully packaged
Excellent service and very pleased with the jewellery! Thank you Hersey & Son!
Excellent service. Silver egg cup, beautifully engraved, met all my expectations. Many thanks
Excellent quality personalised cufflinks which were packed beautifully and arrived within three days of ordering. Thank you, my son loved them.
Amazingly quick service - 2 days from order to delivery and items engraved !!!
Fantastic service, absolutely delighted with bangle, Definitely recommend Hersey jewellery. Will be ordering more for Xmas….
Outstanding product and service - thank you so much
Beauty item. Lovely quality. Deliver fast
Really pleased with the service. Quick delivery i purchased a silver ball bangle. Shiney well made and It was chunky as i wanted. Only thing the engraving was small than i expected.
I am absolutely delighted with these cuff links. They are exactly what I wanted and arrived, beautifully engraved in just a couple of days from ordering, even though it was over the week-end. My husband loves them. I will certainly use this company again. Sue
Excellent product and service
Beautiful bracelet. They personalised this exactly to my very precise instructions with a super speedy turnaround. Highly recommend.
I was delighted with the prompt service from Hersey. The silver christening mug was beautiful and the engraving perfect.
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Have used Hertsey for our Golf trophy key rings for a few years . They never disappoint, always very quick. Excellent service.
Excellent service. Lovely product. Would recommend.
Lovely design and speedy delivery! Very happy customer.
I had never come across Hersey before, but they had exactly what I had been looking for and I was impressed by the quality of the items on their website, so decided to order. I also appreciated the 10% new customer discount, which encouraged me to order.
I purchased some men's silver bracelets, which are very nice and I'm pleased I bought them. They arrived promptly and we're nicely packaged. I did have a problem regarding one bracelet but I contacted Hersey and the matter was resolved very quickly.
Absolutely love my silver cross chain, nice weight and looks very classy. Great value for money And arrived following day!! Definitely recommend 100%
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,726 reviews