Hersey & Son Reviews

Hersey & Son 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Stewart
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Viktoriya
Lovely design and speedy delivery! Very happy customer.
I had never come across Hersey before, but they had exactly what I had been looking for and I was impressed by the quality of the items on their website, so decided to order. I also appreciated the 10% new customer discount, which encouraged me to order.
I purchased some men's silver bracelets, which are very nice and I'm pleased I bought them. They arrived promptly and we're nicely packaged. I did have a problem regarding one bracelet but I contacted Hersey and the matter was resolved very quickly.
Absolutely love my silver cross chain, nice weight and looks very classy. Great value for money And arrived following day!! Definitely recommend 100%
A superb quality product with a beautiful finish and personalised engraving. The gift for a wedding anniversary was perfectly packaged and arrived quickly after ordering. This is not our first Hersey and Son gift and we will revisit the website to purchase again in future.
Lovely silver star necklace. Good quality, feels solid and arrived quickly. I bought this for my granddaughters birthday and I'm sure she'll love it!
Product packaged well and engraved beautifully….very happy with the purchase. Thank You! JW
This was a replacement for one I originally bought for my son for Christmas. He unfortunately lost it at football!!! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for silver jewellery as the quality in my opinion is second to none. Thank you
The bracelet that I received was beautiful and excellent quality but a little small. The ladies on customer service were extremely helpful and suggested that I return the bracelet and the silversmith would make me a similar bracelet to my dimensions.
Hi bought a silver bangle for my sons birthday . Stunning bangle at an amazing price . Quick delivery. All on all a great experience .
My 5th order with Hersey now. Great quality silverwear, reasonable prices and great customer service.
Very quick delivery and beautiful earrings, very pleased.
Quick delivery, came nicely packaged and super happy with product, was just as described and high quality. Engraved bracelet made the perfect gift!
The quality of the goods is very good.
Love the necklace,great quality and looks great!!
I ordered a pair of peridot stud earrings as a gift. They arrived very quickly and the recipient was delighted. Very happy with my purchase and the prompt service.
Lovely item. Great service.
Excellent service and delivery - recipient very pleased with their engraved port decanter!
Lovely cufflinks
I was blown away by the service Hersey offered. I ordered a silver bookmark with engraving and it arrived in New Zealand 5 days later!! It’s a gorgeous present. Thank you
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,708 reviews