Herring Shoes Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Herring Shoes
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Herring Shoes?

Tell us how Herring Shoes made you happy

"Bought some Loake chelsea boots recently, unfortunately I had to return them as they were unsuitable (although the boots were lovely and excellent quality). The service was excellent from Herring shoes even providing polish and a shoe horn with my order. They were delivered next day and provided return slip. Refund was quick. I wouldn't hesitate to use Herring again and cannot recommend highly enough."
Are you Herring Shoes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Perfect service and unbelievably quick service to Australia. An absolute pleasure to buy from."
"I've purchased from this company for over 10 years they never let me down shoes are always as described and their customer service is the best I've experienced, I started in retail management when I left school in 1976 still involved now and I've never come across a better business that puts the customer first. Well done Herrings."
"Best customer service around. Quality is the usual Herring standard."
"Very fast delivery. High quality shoes. Unexpectedly came with a suede brush and shoe horn."
Herring Shoes is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews