herosupporthq.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend herosupporthq.com

Tell us how herosupporthq.com made you happy

"Ordered item on 09/02/2019, checked out with location, postal service automated on location given. Postal cost said freepost. Got order confirmation email. As it was from the U.S.A. to U.K. it would take some time. With freepost probably coming by ship rather than airmail. Over the following weeks I was bombarded by their rhetoric emails, over 30! Nearly 6 weeks from order I contact them about the item. I found out the order had not been sent out as their system did not select the correct postage. They offer to send me the item for an extra $15 to cover postage, doubling the cost of the item. They sat on an unsent order for 6 weeks without emailing me about the problem. They sent 30+ emails on their rhetoric but nothing about my order. I told them that it was not just an error as the order fault should have been seen over the following weeks. It was not an error it was incompetence! They quickly refunded today (21/03/2019) after I had waited weeks for an item they never dispatched."
herosupporthq.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews