Heritage Spas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Heritage Spas

About Heritage Spas: Heritage Spas import Quality American Mad Hot Tubs from award winning and world renowned Marquis Spas and Vita Spas. With over 46 different hot tubs in our line up and over 12 swim spas we certainly cover all the boundaries when it comes to real Hot Tubs and Swim Spas.

mark@heritagespas.co.uk

Botany Brow,

How would you rate Heritage Spas ?

"Highly recommend came within 3 weeks of ordering had it installed and working within 2 hours 👍"
"It was a big decision for us to decide on having a spa . We tried a few retailers but found heritage spa's made it so simple . They didn't force sell the products on our first visit , they just explained all the options and possibilities and left us to decide . Once we decided on which one we wanted everything was organised without fuss and dates were given and adhered to. Would definitely recommend heritage if you're thinking of getting a spa"
"Purchased a spa from Heritage Spas and found Mark and his team to be very professional and highly knowledgable of their spas.They were not pushy and allowed you to make your own decision with plenty of advice along the way.The process was very smooth from start to finish and we are very delighted with our spa and even after instillation they are on hand to answer any questions.would definitely recommend this company."
"Purchased my hot tub from Heritage Spa’s, absolutely love it. Would highly recommend this company. Great customer service before and after purchase. Mark is always on hand for advice even when the shop is closed."
Thank you very much Amanda. Glad to hear you are loving your hot tub. If you need anything just let us know.
Heritage Spas Team
"Fantastic service from start to finish, with a no pressure approach from the sales team and an excellent standard of service during the installation. Highly recommend Heritage Spas"
"I would highly recommend anyone thinking of buying a hot tub or a Covona hot tub cover,Speak to Mark at Heritage Spas.Their knowledge,expertise and aftercare are second to none,nothing is to much trouble and they always make us feel welcome when we contact them for advice."
Thank you very much Stephen. I am glad you love your VITA SPA and Covana Automated Gazebo. Your custom is very much appreciated.
"We became interested in a hot tub after using one on vacation. Mark at Heritage Spas was extremely approachable and helpful in talking through our options following which we chose a hot tub and accessories. The installation was undertaken earlier than originally forecast and we are delighted with it. It has been fantastic on the recent cold nights and we can’t wait for the long summer evenings to come. Thank you Heritage Spas."
Thank you for your review and appreciate your custom very much. A stunning hot tub in a stunning location.

If you need anything just let me know.

Mark Stinchon
"excellent customer service"
Thank you Bryan for your review.
"Would highly recommend heritage spas to anyone without hesitation! Had a brilliant experience from start to finish marks knowledge and friendly approach helped make the choice of spa an easy decision! Thankyou to the whole team Jason + Annette"
Thank you very much Jason & Annette. If there is anything I can do in the future don't hesitate to contact me.

Mark Stinchon
Heritage Spas
"I was pleased with the large range of hot tubs Heritage spas had to choose from and also all the advice I was given to choose the right one for me. I definitely recommend!"
Thank you for your review. Don't forget to call into store and get your 10% off chemicals.

We look forward to see you shortly.

Heritage Spas
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Defiantely recommend this company."
Thank you for your review. Don't forget to pop into store and get your 10% off your next chemical order.

Heritage Spas
"If like me you believe in buying from great and caring people, then Mark and Liza at Heritage Spas should be top of your list. They always make me feel welcome and are genuinely interested in my hot tub experience. The Marquis hot tub they offer is an obsessive persons dream, as clearly the people who make it obsess about it; The smallest details, through to the performance are exceptional, the power is unmatched in any I have seen, anywhere and I really looked around. Great Job - 5 Stars !"
Thank you very much for your review. Don't forget to pop into store for your 10% offer your next chemical order.

Look forward to welcome you back in store soon.

Heritage Spas
"We had our Vita Spa Prestige installed the other week and the installation team were very professional and polite. The quality of hot tub surpassed anything we thought and are now looking forward to many years with our lovely new hot tub:-)"
Great to hear your feedback and thank you very much for taking the time.

Don't forget to call in store for your next chemical order and receive your 10% off chemicals.

Heritage Spas is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!