Herd Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herd Hire
Read Herd Hire  Reviews

Tell us how Herd Hire made you happy
Simple, friendly and efficient service at a very competitive price. Did everything we could have reasonably asked. Thankyou
easy to use
fair in use and mileage
totally new fleet
ordered the vehicle
done our business
got our deposit returned.
Fantastic customer Service by Paula and her team at Basingstoke, would definitely be my first choice hire company.
Friendly staff, good rates and new cars. Always a pleasure to deal with Herd Hire!
Rented a van for moving home and we were absulutely satisfied. They gave us the best quote in my area, the van was brand new, clean staff was friendly, everything as described. Highly recommended company!
Very good service
On time.
Very courteous
Went the extra mile
Affordable
I'm HHH and proud I'm HHH and proud I know I am I'm sure I am I'm HHH and proud ...yes I'm proud , proud to be Garth's bitch for 7days as a longer on the HHH Gay fest
I received a great service from the team at Epsom, van was in excellent condition and nice and quick process to book the van both in and out
Very Happy with service & hire rate and staff friendly & Helpful.
Fast, easy and painless experience each of the 4 times I've used Herd Hire over the years. Broad selection of vehicles available for any load. Definitely recommend them.
Herd Hire is rated 3.08 based on 25 reviews