Herd Hire Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Herd Hire

How would you rate Herd Hire ?

BARRY JOHN LAMPARD
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff, good rates and new cars. Always a pleasure to deal with Herd Hire!"
DAVID LUKACS
Verified Buyer
"Rented a van for moving home and we were absulutely satisfied. They gave us the best quote in my area, the van was brand new, clean staff was friendly, everything as described. Highly recommended company!"
Mr. HENRY OBLIE
"Very good service"
Mr. ALLAN RONALD SNUGGS
Verified Buyer
"So what have i purchased from you then ?"
Hi Mr Snuggs,

We apologise you received the email - it was an internal error.

You hired a van from us on 02/10/2014 when we was known as TRG vehicle hire.

many thanks
Mr JAMES SENKOMA
"good customer service"
ADERITO MANUEL
Verified Buyer
"Terrible costumer service. Check out for the hiding charges and mixed messages!"
DAVID IRWIN
Verified Buyer
"All round good service, and at a great price. The only bad point was the state of the van I was given,as it looked as if it had partisapated in a demolition derby!!!"
MR TONY LLOYD MORGAN
Verified Buyer
"On time. Very courteous Went the extra mile Affordable"
MR. JOHN KING
Verified Buyer
"Have not used Herd since they changed their name and put up the prices"
Mr LESTER PINK
Verified Buyer
"I have been asked to write a review for Herd hire after I apparently made a recent purchase. As I did not make any purchase and have never heard of herd hire it is impossible to do so."
MR. EDWIN MCNAMARA
Verified Buyer
"Asked for a review without using the company. ? fraud"
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last yeat
MR. GARY BURCH
Verified Buyer
"I didn't use Herd Hire for anything so really poor I have been asked to give feedback."
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last year
Mr BRIAN WOODBRIDGE
Verified Buyer
"Never heard of Herd Hire! If it's the van hire company that took over TRG Van Hire then don't bother as you do not insure the over 70's which I am."
DANNY BENTON
Verified Buyer
"I'm HHH and proud I'm HHH and proud I know I am I'm sure I am I'm HHH and proud ...yes I'm proud , proud to be Garth's bitch for 7days as a longer on the HHH Gay fest"
PAUL DAVIS
Verified Buyer
"I received a great service from the team at Epsom, van was in excellent condition and nice and quick process to book the van both in and out"
Mr IAN DENNIS
Verified Buyer
"I have not hired anything from you so why have you emailed me for my feed back"
Mr. NIEL GEOFFREY TRIM
Verified Buyer
"Very Happy with service & hire rate and staff friendly & Helpful."
MR. MARIUS BERNARD VANDER BERG
Verified Buyer
"Fast, easy and painless experience each of the 4 times I've used Herd Hire over the years. Broad selection of vehicles available for any load. Definitely recommend them."
Herd Hire is rated 3.22 based on 18 reviews