Herd Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herd Hire
Read Herd Hire  Reviews

Tell us how Herd Hire made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cant speak for other branches but dont go near Slough branch .Absolutely useless .Waited nearly 3 hours for van that never turned up. IGNORED ALL MY TXTS AND MESSAGES . VERY BAD MANAGEMENT !!!!
Fantastic customer Service by Paula and her team at Basingstoke, would definitely be my first choice hire company.
Quite Simply - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....
Friendly staff, good rates and new cars. Always a pleasure to deal with Herd Hire!
Rented a van for moving home and we were absulutely satisfied. They gave us the best quote in my area, the van was brand new, clean staff was friendly, everything as described. Highly recommended company!
Very good service
So what have i purchased from you then ?
Hi Mr Snuggs,

We apologise you received the email - it was an internal error.

You hired a van from us on 02/10/2014 when we was known as TRG vehicle hire.

many thanks
good customer service
Terrible costumer service. Check out for the hiding charges and mixed messages!
All round good service, and at a great price. The only bad point was the state of the van I was given,as it looked as if it had partisapated in a demolition derby!!!
On time.
Very courteous
Went the extra mile
Affordable
Have not used Herd since they changed their name and put up the prices
I have been asked to write a review for Herd hire after I apparently made a recent purchase. As I did not make any purchase and have never heard of herd hire it is impossible to do so.
Asked for a review without using the company. ? fraud
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last yeat
I didn't use Herd Hire for anything so really poor I have been asked to give feedback.
Hello, we used to be know as a3 van hire and trg vehicle hire. We changed our name in September last year
Never heard of Herd Hire! If it's the van hire company that took over TRG Van Hire then don't bother as you do not insure the over 70's which I am.
I'm HHH and proud I'm HHH and proud I know I am I'm sure I am I'm HHH and proud ...yes I'm proud , proud to be Garth's bitch for 7days as a longer on the HHH Gay fest
I received a great service from the team at Epsom, van was in excellent condition and nice and quick process to book the van both in and out
I have not hired anything from you so why have you emailed me for my feed back
Very Happy with service & hire rate and staff friendly & Helpful.
Herd Hire is rated 3.10 based on 21 reviews