Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
Fantastic products skin feels amazing
The best facial skin care products I have ever used
Good prices, great products and quick delivery
They made from high quality ingredients, smell nice and leaves my skin refreshed and just simply glowing.
Great products, natural and have significant improvement for my skin If not use of any fragrance (perfume) in the products It will be perfect
I love the herbal essentials night cream. It is a repeat buy, must be on bottle number 4. So gentle but leaves slin so smooth. Excellent price and quick delivery
Good website, easy to use and quick delivery. Love the products I got, makes your face feel fresh fully cleaned and the face creams are doing wonders... Very light cream soaks In Well... Really feel them working.
The product is good, but I'm having rashes reaction on my face. I don't know if my face is sensitive.
Herbal Essentials 5 star review on 4th June 2021
I liked the packaging (right size, light for travelling, nice & simple design) Excellent product: very discreet fragrance, quickly absorbed without leaving greasy touch Very positive experience: very affordable price for a quality similar to most expensive product (I am used to La Prairie products) And one of the very important thing for me is to know that the cream is natural and does not contain dangerous components
Swift delivery and a good quality product.
Hello Heather, Thank you for taking the time to review! Great to hear you had a speedy delivery & enjoying the quality of our skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
Brilliant products. My skin is soft and hydrated.Nice smell.
Hello Gergana, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving our products and your skin is feeling hydrated & soft! Best Wishes, Alison.
I was given sachets of this from a friend. Working on a ward all day with a mask on has damaged my skin and these are the only products that keep my skin hydrated and cleared up my dryness is one use. Will reccomend to all my colleagues in the NHS
Hello Faith, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's so amazing to hear that our products have helped you tackle these really tricky skincare issues. Thank you for recommending us & we thank you for everything you are doing in these tough times. Best Wishes, Alison.
I think the products are brilliant I’ve only been using them 3 days and my skin feels AMAZING!! Thank you
Hello Lynsey, Thank you for taking the time to review! Amazing to hear your skin is feeling its best! Best Wishes, Alison.
Am such a fan of the night cream, am on my second bottle. Gentle but effective
Hello Teresa, Thank you for taking the time to review our Rest & Renew Night Cream! It's great to hear that you're loving its effectiveness! Keep enjoying. Best Wishes, Alison.
ordered face and eye reviver masks whicj came quickly and with 2 free samples. thank you
Hello Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Rescue Revive Sheet & Eye Masks arrived quickly with your 2 free samples. Best Wishes, Alison.
Very friendly efficient service. Mega fast delivery and my order well protected and wrapped against damage! I will definitely order again and will not hesitate to recommend the company to others!
Hello Dorothy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you had a lovely experience with our customer service & super speedy delivery! Love hearing that you would recommend Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
Love it be paying more my face fells soft and clean
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you are loving Herbal Essentials & you're seeing lovely results. Best Wishes, Alison.
Packaging looks lovely, liked them so much I am going to give them to family for Christmas as they look really upmarket and professional
Hello Eleanor, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you liked the products so much you are gifting them to family :) We hope they enjoyed them. Best Wishes, Alison.
Bought as part of my nieces Christmas present. She had already tried some of the range and like it.
Hello Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's lovely to hear that your niece is enjoying Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I love this product. It's very clean and great on my skin.
Hello Anne, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving using your natural & clean skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews