Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
I liked the packaging (right size, light for travelling, nice & simple design) Excellent product: very discreet fragrance, quickly absorbed without leaving greasy touch Very positive experience: very affordable price for a quality similar to most expensive product (I am used to La Prairie products) And one of the very important thing for me is to know that the cream is natural and does not contain dangerous components
Swift delivery and a good quality product.
Hello Heather, Thank you for taking the time to review! Great to hear you had a speedy delivery & enjoying the quality of our skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
Brilliant products. My skin is soft and hydrated.Nice smell.
Hello Gergana, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving our products and your skin is feeling hydrated & soft! Best Wishes, Alison.
I was given sachets of this from a friend. Working on a ward all day with a mask on has damaged my skin and these are the only products that keep my skin hydrated and cleared up my dryness is one use. Will reccomend to all my colleagues in the NHS
Hello Faith, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's so amazing to hear that our products have helped you tackle these really tricky skincare issues. Thank you for recommending us & we thank you for everything you are doing in these tough times. Best Wishes, Alison.
I think the products are brilliant I’ve only been using them 3 days and my skin feels AMAZING!! Thank you
Hello Lynsey, Thank you for taking the time to review! Amazing to hear your skin is feeling its best! Best Wishes, Alison.
Am such a fan of the night cream, am on my second bottle. Gentle but effective
Hello Teresa, Thank you for taking the time to review our Rest & Renew Night Cream! It's great to hear that you're loving its effectiveness! Keep enjoying. Best Wishes, Alison.
ordered face and eye reviver masks whicj came quickly and with 2 free samples. thank you
Hello Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Rescue Revive Sheet & Eye Masks arrived quickly with your 2 free samples. Best Wishes, Alison.
Very friendly efficient service. Mega fast delivery and my order well protected and wrapped against damage! I will definitely order again and will not hesitate to recommend the company to others!
Hello Dorothy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you had a lovely experience with our customer service & super speedy delivery! Love hearing that you would recommend Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
Love it be paying more my face fells soft and clean
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you are loving Herbal Essentials & you're seeing lovely results. Best Wishes, Alison.
Packaging looks lovely, liked them so much I am going to give them to family for Christmas as they look really upmarket and professional
Hello Eleanor, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you liked the products so much you are gifting them to family :) We hope they enjoyed them. Best Wishes, Alison.
Bought as part of my nieces Christmas present. She had already tried some of the range and like it.
Hello Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's lovely to hear that your niece is enjoying Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I love this product. It's very clean and great on my skin.
Hello Anne, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving using your natural & clean skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
We had some samples at work and I took them and gave to mum who is in her 70's and she loves the Hydration range saying she can really feel and see the difference. Brought her some for Christmas well from Santa of course!. Thank you very nice all round love that without asking a little sample of one of the other illuminating mask came in the box so will be trying that next. Very reasonably priced compared to the Clarins that she is currently using.
Hello Claire, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Mum is loving the products you've brought her. Also lovely to know that you're saving on your skincare compared to other brands! Enjoy your Illuminating Mask sample :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I love the products, they seem to suit my menopausal troubled skin
Hello Anita, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving the products and they are suiting your skin type! Best Wishes, Alison.
I have struggled with breakouts on my cheeks for nearly a year, I have tired other skin care company’s and didn’t feel like I was ever going to get rid of the problem! I was recommended to use the skin purifying kit and within a week the redness had gone down and within 2 the majority of my spots had gone! Probably the best product on the market for breakouts! It’s also made my skin ‘glow’ again. The texture and consistency of the products is lovely, not heavy at all. Highly recommend !! Before and after picture (13 days apart)
Hello Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. It is so lovely to hear that you're seeing amazing results from using our Purifying Kit. I am glad it's helping you combat breakouts & giving you your glow back! We would love to see your before & after images you mentioned, they do not seem to have come through! Best wishes - Alison
Absolutely lovely face wash so soft and makes your skin feel amazing Love love it!
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear that you are love love loving our Face Wash! Best wishes - Alison
I absolutely love this brand, kind to skin, customer service is above par. Never had an issue with them at all. Their products are a staple in my everyday routine. Highly recommended.
Hello Siam, Thank you for taking the time to review. Great to hear that Herbal Essentials has become a staple in your everyday routine! Lovely to hear that you love the brand and had a great experience with our customer service :) Best wishes - Alison
I love the texture of these creams. My skin feels hydrated but not greasy. The eye gel is lovely and light and hasn't caused any irratation to my sensitive, watery eyes. Brilliant that clear pay is an option payment too
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear that you are enjoying using our Moisturisers & Hydrating (Firming) Eye Gel! Great to know that Clearpay made your experience simple. Best wishes - Alison
Très bien. Bon produit je suis satisfaite. Très bon site,sérieux.
Delivered fast and efficiently and packaged suitably. The illuminating mask is amazing my face looks so much fresher and brighter and used with the cream it just feels so peachy. I love it 💖
Hello Suzanne, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear you're enjoying our Illuminating Mask & Moisturiser! Great to hear your delivery was speedy. Best wishes - Alison
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.81 based on 27 reviews