Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
When i heard about this brand, i wanted to give it a try due to it being cruelty free and vegan and also due to its price range. I heard really goo reviews about it and thought id give it a go as my skin is really sensitive. I have now tried the facial scrub and the cleanser and i really like it. Only used it a couple times but my skin feels great afterwards. Really smooth and soft skin with no redness. I am looking forward to trying the moisturiser and the rest of the range.
Hello Regina, Thank you for taking the time to review! Amazing to hear that you're enjoying our cruelty-free & vegan skincare range. Love that you're seeing smoother & softer skin after only a few uses! Best Wishes, Alison.
I purchased the foaming cleanser which is great for my skin as its all natural and gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves it soft and fresh :)
Hello Poppy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving our natural Foaming Face Wash and they are suiting your sensitive skin! Best Wishes, Alison.
I Love the Herbal Essentials products ,been using it for about 8 moths and had a huge impact on my skin with visible positive effects .
Hello Andreea, Thank you for taking the time to review! It is wonderful to hear that you've been loving using Herbal Essentials for such a long time. Great to know that you have seen incredible visible results! Best Wishes, Alison.
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews