Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
The best facial skin care products I have ever used
Ordered 3 products and only two products came and the product was replaced with a sample sachet which I paid £8 for,no explanation and no response to my email not happy !
Good prices, great products and quick delivery
Barcode labels stuck over the product user instructions is a no-no especially when you can't remove it successfully. The products are so-so, some a chore to blend and leave a residue, not overly impressed.
They made from high quality ingredients, smell nice and leaves my skin refreshed and just simply glowing.
Great products, natural and have significant improvement for my skin If not use of any fragrance (perfume) in the products It will be perfect
I love the herbal essentials night cream. It is a repeat buy, must be on bottle number 4. So gentle but leaves slin so smooth. Excellent price and quick delivery
Good website, easy to use and quick delivery. Love the products I got, makes your face feel fresh fully cleaned and the face creams are doing wonders... Very light cream soaks In Well... Really feel them working.
The product is good, but I'm having rashes reaction on my face. I don't know if my face is sensitive.
Herbal Essentials 5 star review on 4th June 2021
I liked the packaging (right size, light for travelling, nice & simple design) Excellent product: very discreet fragrance, quickly absorbed without leaving greasy touch Very positive experience: very affordable price for a quality similar to most expensive product (I am used to La Prairie products) And one of the very important thing for me is to know that the cream is natural and does not contain dangerous components
When i heard about this brand, i wanted to give it a try due to it being cruelty free and vegan and also due to its price range. I heard really goo reviews about it and thought id give it a go as my skin is really sensitive. I have now tried the facial scrub and the cleanser and i really like it. Only used it a couple times but my skin feels great afterwards. Really smooth and soft skin with no redness. I am looking forward to trying the moisturiser and the rest of the range.
Hello Regina, Thank you for taking the time to review! Amazing to hear that you're enjoying our cruelty-free & vegan skincare range. Love that you're seeing smoother & softer skin after only a few uses! Best Wishes, Alison.
Swift delivery and a good quality product.
Hello Heather, Thank you for taking the time to review! Great to hear you had a speedy delivery & enjoying the quality of our skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
Brilliant products. My skin is soft and hydrated.Nice smell.
Hello Gergana, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving our products and your skin is feeling hydrated & soft! Best Wishes, Alison.
I was given sachets of this from a friend. Working on a ward all day with a mask on has damaged my skin and these are the only products that keep my skin hydrated and cleared up my dryness is one use. Will reccomend to all my colleagues in the NHS
Hello Faith, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's so amazing to hear that our products have helped you tackle these really tricky skincare issues. Thank you for recommending us & we thank you for everything you are doing in these tough times. Best Wishes, Alison.
I think the products are brilliant I’ve only been using them 3 days and my skin feels AMAZING!! Thank you
Hello Lynsey, Thank you for taking the time to review! Amazing to hear your skin is feeling its best! Best Wishes, Alison.
Am such a fan of the night cream, am on my second bottle. Gentle but effective
Hello Teresa, Thank you for taking the time to review our Rest & Renew Night Cream! It's great to hear that you're loving its effectiveness! Keep enjoying. Best Wishes, Alison.
I purchased the foaming cleanser which is great for my skin as its all natural and gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves it soft and fresh :)
Hello Poppy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving our natural Foaming Face Wash and they are suiting your sensitive skin! Best Wishes, Alison.
ordered face and eye reviver masks whicj came quickly and with 2 free samples. thank you
Hello Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Rescue Revive Sheet & Eye Masks arrived quickly with your 2 free samples. Best Wishes, Alison.
Very friendly efficient service. Mega fast delivery and my order well protected and wrapped against damage! I will definitely order again and will not hesitate to recommend the company to others!
Hello Dorothy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you had a lovely experience with our customer service & super speedy delivery! Love hearing that you would recommend Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I Love the Herbal Essentials products ,been using it for about 8 moths and had a huge impact on my skin with visible positive effects .
Hello Andreea, Thank you for taking the time to review! It is wonderful to hear that you've been loving using Herbal Essentials for such a long time. Great to know that you have seen incredible visible results! Best Wishes, Alison.
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.69 based on 36 reviews