Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
Am such a fan of the night cream, am on my second bottle. Gentle but effective
Hello Teresa, Thank you for taking the time to review our Rest & Renew Night Cream! It's great to hear that you're loving its effectiveness! Keep enjoying. Best Wishes, Alison.
ordered face and eye reviver masks whicj came quickly and with 2 free samples. thank you
Hello Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Rescue Revive Sheet & Eye Masks arrived quickly with your 2 free samples. Best Wishes, Alison.
Very friendly efficient service. Mega fast delivery and my order well protected and wrapped against damage! I will definitely order again and will not hesitate to recommend the company to others!
Hello Dorothy, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you had a lovely experience with our customer service & super speedy delivery! Love hearing that you would recommend Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
Love it be paying more my face fells soft and clean
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you are loving Herbal Essentials & you're seeing lovely results. Best Wishes, Alison.
Packaging looks lovely, liked them so much I am going to give them to family for Christmas as they look really upmarket and professional
Hello Eleanor, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you liked the products so much you are gifting them to family :) We hope they enjoyed them. Best Wishes, Alison.
Bought as part of my nieces Christmas present. She had already tried some of the range and like it.
Hello Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's lovely to hear that your niece is enjoying Herbal Essentials :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I love this product. It's very clean and great on my skin.
Hello Anne, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving using your natural & clean skincare! Best Wishes, Alison.
We had some samples at work and I took them and gave to mum who is in her 70's and she loves the Hydration range saying she can really feel and see the difference. Brought her some for Christmas well from Santa of course!. Thank you very nice all round love that without asking a little sample of one of the other illuminating mask came in the box so will be trying that next. Very reasonably priced compared to the Clarins that she is currently using.
Hello Claire, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that your Mum is loving the products you've brought her. Also lovely to know that you're saving on your skincare compared to other brands! Enjoy your Illuminating Mask sample :) Best Wishes, Alison.
I love the products, they seem to suit my menopausal troubled skin
Hello Anita, Thank you for taking the time to review! It's great to hear that you're loving the products and they are suiting your skin type! Best Wishes, Alison.
I have struggled with breakouts on my cheeks for nearly a year, I have tired other skin care company’s and didn’t feel like I was ever going to get rid of the problem! I was recommended to use the skin purifying kit and within a week the redness had gone down and within 2 the majority of my spots had gone! Probably the best product on the market for breakouts! It’s also made my skin ‘glow’ again. The texture and consistency of the products is lovely, not heavy at all. Highly recommend !! Before and after picture (13 days apart)
Hello Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. It is so lovely to hear that you're seeing amazing results from using our Purifying Kit. I am glad it's helping you combat breakouts & giving you your glow back! We would love to see your before & after images you mentioned, they do not seem to have come through! Best wishes - Alison
Absolutely lovely face wash so soft and makes your skin feel amazing Love love it!
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear that you are love love loving our Face Wash! Best wishes - Alison
I absolutely love this brand, kind to skin, customer service is above par. Never had an issue with them at all. Their products are a staple in my everyday routine. Highly recommended.
Hello Siam, Thank you for taking the time to review. Great to hear that Herbal Essentials has become a staple in your everyday routine! Lovely to hear that you love the brand and had a great experience with our customer service :) Best wishes - Alison
I love the texture of these creams. My skin feels hydrated but not greasy. The eye gel is lovely and light and hasn't caused any irratation to my sensitive, watery eyes. Brilliant that clear pay is an option payment too
Hello Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear that you are enjoying using our Moisturisers & Hydrating (Firming) Eye Gel! Great to know that Clearpay made your experience simple. Best wishes - Alison
Très bien. Bon produit je suis satisfaite. Très bon site,sérieux.
Delivered fast and efficiently and packaged suitably. The illuminating mask is amazing my face looks so much fresher and brighter and used with the cream it just feels so peachy. I love it 💖
Hello Suzanne, Thank you for taking the time to review. Lovely to hear you're enjoying our Illuminating Mask & Moisturiser! Great to hear your delivery was speedy. Best wishes - Alison
First time using Herbal Essentials - after just 1 week of using their cleanser and mask I can already see a huge difference in my skin! Really great value for such high quality products.
Herbal Essentials 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Herbal Essentials 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Hello Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review. Great to hear that you're seeing amazing results using our Miracle Cleanser & Illuminating Mask! Thank you for the beautiful images! Best wishes - Alison
Love love love everything about this brand! I'm a true convert since trying their Hydra 5 Gel. It sinks in so easily to the skin. Since then, their customer services have been so helpful in finding the best products for me and the difference in my skin is amazing! Definitely recommend the Refreshing Toner too!
Herbal Essentials 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Hello Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to review. I love that your converted to Herbal Essentials! Great to hear you're enjoying using Our Hydra 5 Gel & Refreshing Toner and seeing amazing results. Best wishes - Alison
I ordered the Herbal Essentials "Miracle Cleanser", the "Micellar Water" and also their "illuminating Mask" a few weeks ago and have been using them religiously since then. Yep, I'm kinda obsessed lol. The miracle cleanser has a gorgeous texture to it and it's probably enough to take my makeup off alone BUT I always like using a water based cleanser to take my makeup off first as I feel like it gives a deeper clean, so I use the Micellar Water on a cotton pad first (step 1) before then using the Miracle Cleanser afterwards for an extra deep clean (step 2). My skin has been really glowy since I started using this combo so I'm really happy I discovered it. The mask is great too - it has kaolin clay and papaya enzymes in it. I've been using that twice a week and it seems to be making a difference to my skin. I usually break out in spots around my jawline / chin when I use masks but haven't broken out at all using this - my skin actually has gotten smoother and more even-toned. I love that they're super natural with tons of active botanicals, so I don't need to worry about chemicals or anything like that. The packaging is really pretty and they seem super high quality.
Hello Leanne, Thank you for taking the time to review. I love that your becoming obsessed with Herbal Essentials! It sounds like you've got a great routine, especially the double cleanse. It's great that you're aware that our products are all above 90% Natural Origin Content and free from nasties. Best wishes - Alison
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.58 based on 48 reviews