Herbal Essentials UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials UK Ltd
Read Herbal Essentials UK Ltd Reviews

About Herbal Essentials UK Ltd:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials UK Ltd made you happy
I really love this company and their products. The products have great prices and they are of great quality. They have products for all skintypes. I love everything I have bought from them.
I Ordered £30 worth of products to qualify for the £45 free gift bundle, when I received my order there was one product missing and the £45 free gift bundle was also not included. I have contacted herbal essentials and they have assured me that they have sent out the missing items and I am waiting to receive those. This was my first order and it really has put me off ordering in the future unfortunately.
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry that items were missing from your first order with us. I have spoken to my team and have been told that the missing items were sent straight away and will be with you tomorrow. We hope you enjoy your products and apologise again. Best wishes, Kelly
Wonderfully packaged, delayed delivery (not their fault) and lovely products
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!
Extremely bad package, I've ordered one Mineral Water and it was posted in a massive box, could fit te of this waters. Also, it was filled with some little sponges so wasn't fly around the box while delivering 🙄 Oh well, wouldn't be better to Save some packages not add this funny filling and by saving money on this reduced price of the product? The product in general is okay. Smell Nice, the bottle size is great, but you know... such an unnecessary package makes bad impres. I can imagine a fit-size tube or Block box for an order like mine- one product. Another thing I am unhappy is the waiting time for delivery No tracking until the delivery day. I was waiting for g a week without any information if my order was even shipped. Shipping confirmation would be good too. The product, in general, seems to be of good quality, I wi see over time as everything is good at begging. So it's good for my skin so far...
Dear Andzelika, Thank you for your review and detailed feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Thank you for bringing to our attention that the packaging the product was delivered in was bigger than expected. We are investigating this with our warehouse team to make sure that orders in the future are packaged in the smallest box possible. The little sponges that you are referring to are biodegradable packaging filler that is used to ensure your product isn't damaged on its way to you. We use this packaging to be as eco-friendly as possible. We apologise for the wait in receiving your products. I can see that your order was depatched 4 days after placing the order which is longer than it should be. Customers usually receive a confirmation email once the product has been shipped and so I apologise if you didn't receive this. Finally, we are delighted that you are enjoying the product so far and that you have found it good for your skin. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits. Best wishes, Kelly, Herbal Essentials
Happy with all products purchased
I didn’t receive my package so I don’t think very highly of you
Hi Kian, I'm very sorry to hear this. I have looked into this for you and can confirm that your order has now been sent. Unfortunately, there was a delay in postage due to COVID-19. We hope you enjoy your products. Best wishes, Kelly
very good
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!
The face mask was very wet and left loads on after u took it off . It made skin feel soft and looked healther
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!
Beautiful moisture products, lovely bottles
I have been using this face cream for past few years. I find it absorbs very easily and does not feel greasy. I love it comes in a pump dispenser.
AMAZING PRODUCTS! I love you guys so much!!!
Love the products. Arrved quickly and I am still trying them out including the generous free samples. My complexion looks brighter already.
The delivery was totally fine. However, one of the items I bought was the Photo Finish Face Veil. This just did not sit well on my skin and came off in flakes. Looked like my face was pealing which is not a good look at all!
Great products! Love them!
I was lucky enough to win a whole box of Herbal Essential goodies from my local radio station Dubai 92. I have been addicted ever since: I absolutely love the moisturizers and eye creams. I have super sensitive complexion, but my skin adores these lovely creams. The face feels moisturized without any of the clammy stickiness so. many other products produce.
Really pleased with the products I ordered. Loved that I could get samples to try all the options before buying full size products.
Fantastic products skin feels amazing
The best facial skin care products I have ever used
Ordered 3 products and only two products came and the product was replaced with a sample sachet which I paid £8 for,no explanation and no response to my email not happy !
Good prices, great products and quick delivery
Herbal Essentials UK Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 53 reviews