Herbal Essentials Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herbal Essentials
Read Herbal Essentials Reviews

About Herbal Essentials:

We're proud to say that all Herbal Essentials skincare formulations are cruelty free and have a minimum 90% natural origin content. Rediscover beauty through ancient beauty wisdom.

info@herbal-essentials.com

Tell us how Herbal Essentials made you happy
I didn’t receive my package so I don’t think very highly of you
Hi Kian, I'm very sorry to hear this. I have looked into this for you and can confirm that your order has now been sent. Unfortunately, there was a delay in postage due to COVID-19. We hope you enjoy your products. Best wishes, Kelly
very good
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!
The face mask was very wet and left loads on after u took it off . It made skin feel soft and looked healther
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!
Beautiful moisture products, lovely bottles
I have been using this face cream for past few years. I find it absorbs very easily and does not feel greasy. I love it comes in a pump dispenser.
AMAZING PRODUCTS! I love you guys so much!!!
Love the products. Arrved quickly and I am still trying them out including the generous free samples. My complexion looks brighter already.
The delivery was totally fine. However, one of the items I bought was the Photo Finish Face Veil. This just did not sit well on my skin and came off in flakes. Looked like my face was pealing which is not a good look at all!
Great products! Love them!
I was lucky enough to win a whole box of Herbal Essential goodies from my local radio station Dubai 92. I have been addicted ever since: I absolutely love the moisturizers and eye creams. I have super sensitive complexion, but my skin adores these lovely creams. The face feels moisturized without any of the clammy stickiness so. many other products produce.
Really pleased with the products I ordered. Loved that I could get samples to try all the options before buying full size products.
Fantastic products skin feels amazing
The best facial skin care products I have ever used
Ordered 3 products and only two products came and the product was replaced with a sample sachet which I paid £8 for,no explanation and no response to my email not happy !
Good prices, great products and quick delivery
Barcode labels stuck over the product user instructions is a no-no especially when you can't remove it successfully. The products are so-so, some a chore to blend and leave a residue, not overly impressed.
They made from high quality ingredients, smell nice and leaves my skin refreshed and just simply glowing.
Great products, natural and have significant improvement for my skin If not use of any fragrance (perfume) in the products It will be perfect
I love the herbal essentials night cream. It is a repeat buy, must be on bottle number 4. So gentle but leaves slin so smooth. Excellent price and quick delivery
Good website, easy to use and quick delivery. Love the products I got, makes your face feel fresh fully cleaned and the face creams are doing wonders... Very light cream soaks In Well... Really feel them working.
Herbal Essentials is rated 4.58 based on 48 reviews