Henshalls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henshalls
Read Henshalls Reviews

About Henshalls:

Henshalls Insurance Brokers is one of Shropshire’s largest independent insurance firms. Based in Newport and Shrewsbury, Shropshire, the brokerage was founded by John Henshall in 1967. We celebrate our 50th anniversary in 2017.

sburdon@henshalls.com

John Henshall Ltd, Gower House, 14 – 16 High Street

Tell us how Henshalls made you happy
My Wife Sue and I have been with Henshalls for years. We have always found their service first rate. The staff are very friendly and helpful. In my job as a Solicitor I very regularly recommend Henshalls. In fact I did so this week to a client who wanted insurance for an empty property.
Excellent service and turnaround from the team at Henshalls to help source and action my car insurance within the hour. I would highly recommend using Henshalls Insurance.
Always a pleasure, great communication with the added bonus you know you’re in safe hands should anything happen. We’ve been with Henshals for around 20 years.
Always have their clients interests at heart.Keep up the good work.
We have been with Henshalls for over 25 years looking after our commercial property and domestic insurances .

They provide reliable and efficient services to us and we receive prompt reminders of all renewals as appropriate

Friendly and approachable Directors and staff.
Thank you David for your kind review - your comments have been passed onto the staff and Directors.
All the staff are so helpful in dealing with queries and give sound advice. Our reminders are always given in plenty of time and processed without any hassle.

They are brilliant.
Thank you for your lovely review - we are thrilled you are happy with the service we provide.
Outstanding service. Exceptional professionals.
Thank you for your great review!
Always fast, friendly and efficient service.
Thank you for your kind review - your comments have been passed onto our staff :)
Reliable firm which researches competitive charges suited to clients requirements. Good communication with customer and clearly explained too. We cannot fault the service we receive.
Thank you for your lovely review of Henshalls - we pride ourselves on our customer service and clear explanation of what our clients are purchasing.
We've been using Henshalls for years because they're the best.
Thank you for your lovely review and continued loyalty to Henshalls - it is appreciated.
Henshalls have been brilliant - handling all our business and personal insurance needs - nothing is too much trouble for them - even during these unprecedented times their customer service has been exceptional.
Thank you for your glowing review of Henshalls - we appreciate your kind comments and feedback regarding our customer service.
Excellent service especially under the current situation, but can't wait for coming into the office again
Thank you for your kind review of Henshalls - we look forward to welcoming you back into our offices as soon as we can.
We have had the pleasure of working with Henshalls for a number of years. Their expertise and professionalism is something that we value. We would highly recommend any business using them, their advice and guidance has been exceptional and first class. We are grateful to have them as a superb support.
Thank you Jane for your very kind review of Henshalls - your comments are very appreciated!
We are thrilled that you recommend us so highly :)
I am very happy with the service we get and the friendliness of staff. I cannot give it 5 out of 5 yet as very fortunately I have not had to deal with you for a claim. I feel pretty sure however that i will get a good service should that unfortunate event occur.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review - your comments are appreciated.
always very efficient
Thank you for the kind review!
Chearful,very polite and enthusiastic to get you the best deal possible.
Thank you for your review - your kind comments are appreciated.
Henshalls cover all of our insurances from fleet to office and also for our buy to let properties. They've always been great value with excellent customer service. A particular case recently showed just how efficient Sammy was. Our mortgage company required some changes on the documentation for a buy to let and Sammy was back with the new documentation within 10 mins of our email request. They really do go the extra mile.
Thank you for your fantastic review of Henshalls - we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service we can and your kind comments have been passed onto Sammy.
I contacted Henshalls because I was looking for a competitive insurance quote on a new car which I am taking delivery of today.

I am very happy to say that I got more than I was looking for as the personal touch that was delivered was excellent.

In today's technological world it is so refreshing to have a lovely human being to talk to and deal with.

Thank you Debbie for your superb handling of my needs.
Thank you for such a lovely review - your kind comments have been passed onto Debbie.
Good competitive prices from very friendly & helpful staff.
Thank you for the lovely review - it's appreciated.
Always had really good customer service
Thanks for the great review David, it's appreciated.
Henshalls is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews