Henshalls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henshalls
Read Henshalls Reviews

About Henshalls:

Henshalls Insurance Brokers is one of Shropshire’s largest independent insurance firms and top 100 independent insurance brokers.

Based in Newport, Shrewsbury and Staffordshire, our award winning brokerage was founded by John Henshall in 1967.
We celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2017.

01952 820358

sburdon@henshalls.com

John Henshall Ltd, Gower House, 14 – 16 High Street

Tell us how Henshalls made you happy
Henshalls were able to find like for like cover at a substantially reduced premium which our existing broker had not. Responses were fast and clear enabling a final decision to be made quickly.
Thanks Robert for your lovely review - we appreciate your fantastic feedback and will be sharing it with our team :)
Very good custoner service, helpfull, respectful altogther great comoany
Posted 1 hour ago
I’m very pleased with the way Henshalls have dealt with my property renewals. My queries have been promptly dealt with.
Been looking after me for over 30 years. I think that says it all!
A good service was offered and gratefully received.
Thanks, Peter - your lovely comments have been passed onto our team.
Really helpful contact, helped me get the right insurance for my new company. Thanks for your help!
It is our absolute pleasure! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and good luck in your new business.
As always very efficient.
Thanks for the lovely review Jackie.
Over the many years that we have used Henshall’s services , we have found them to be laudable. Courteous , helpful and knowledgable staff have ensured that our policy needs are met.
Thanks, David for your kind words - your kind comments have been passed onto our team.
Very efficientand helpful. Yours N W Johnson
Thank you Noel for your kind words.
Excellent Insurance Brokers that I have ever come across . They have insured couple of properties for us . They really search for best covers and most competitive prices . We have insured building and business with them , Resturant. Retail and others and one hundred 💯 percent are satisfied . I can name copule of people that we have dealt with which they are very caring and exceptionally helpful . This review is for the company and not for an individual ! although I personally do not mind to mention any names .
Thank you Moji for the lovely review you have written. We are thrilled that you are so satisfied with our team and the superb customer service that they offer.
Rapid professional response. Excellent follow up with offer.
Thanks Andrew for the lovely review of our services.
Timely and cost effective service.
Thank you for the review - it is appreciated :)
Very responsive to queries. Provided competitive policies with no hassle.
Brilliant! We are thrilled that we met with your expectations - thank you for your commitment to our company.
We’ve been with Henshalls for several years, we’ve always had excellent service and Sue Monether has always kept us up to date with insurance renewals
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and commitment to Henshalls - it is appreciated! :)
I’ve used Henshalls for many years and I find them very professional and trustworthy
Henshalls 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Thank you Anne for your lovely review - it is appreciated.
Always very efficient and friendly service, nothing is ever to much trouble.
Thanks Ray for the lovely review of our team - we are thrilled they meet your expectations!
very efficient
Henshalls 5 star review on 11th October 2021
Thanks for the review Gillian :)
Very good quick and easy to renew policy
Thanks for the great review Andy - your kind comments are appreciated.
Henshalls, and Jenny in particular, provided excellent (and patient) service for a very complicated set of business insurance requirements, taking time to understand exactly what was needed and finding the right products to cover all aspects of my businesses.
Thanks for the lovely review Dan - your kind comments have been passed onto Jenny.
Great service Dave Morgan is always at the end of the phone to sort out any problems or questions Thank you Hendshells
Lovely to hear that Dave is taking such good care of you Mark - thank you for the lovely review!
Henshalls have looked after all our insurance matters for nearly fifty years. Need we say more ?
50 years! Thank you for being such a loyal client of ours! We really appreciate your ongoing support and lovely review! Here's to the next 50! :)
Henshalls is rated 4.84 based on 117 reviews