Henshalls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henshalls
Read Henshalls Reviews

About Henshalls:

Henshalls Insurance Brokers is one of Shropshire’s largest independent insurance firms. Based in Newport and Shrewsbury, Shropshire, the brokerage was founded by John Henshall in 1967. We celebrate our 50th anniversary in 2017.

sburdon@henshalls.com

John Henshall Ltd, Gower House, 14 – 16 High Street

Tell us how Henshalls made you happy
I have used Henshalls for well over 20 years for all my insurance, and have always found them very helpful and financially competitive. I would not go anywhere else, they are the best.
Thanks Graham for your lovely review and continued commitment to Henshalls - both are very appreciated!
I have my car insurance, travel insurance, and my husband van insurance, and classic car insurance, with Henshalls they are very helpful and you can go and see them if you have a problem they give very good rates and good service would not use anyone else
Professional and customer-focused
The support we have received from Jenny Osborne at Henshalls has, once again, been superb over the last 12 months. The annual renewal process went very smoothly and this was, as expected, very in depth and constructive. Thank you for all your support and guidance, very much appreciated.
Thank you Chris for such a lovely review - your kind comments have been passed onto Jenny.
Well done to Henshalls for there help in finding suitable flood insurance for us in a difficult market for our domestic dwelling and for good communications and support in the process.
We are thrilled to have helped you with your flood insurance requirements Leo, thank you for such a lovely review.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Thanks Mary for the lovely review!
Thanks again for brilliant service- it makes such a difference to speak to a real human being!
Thanks Donald for such a great review - we are pleased we met with your expectations!
Henshalls are professional, efficient and friendly. I'd highly recommend their insurance broker services.
Thanks for the lovely review - your kind comments have been passed onto our staff.
Working with Henshalls and Jenny is great. She always make the process easy and understandable. Working out the best solutions and be open and honest at all stages. She makes me feel confident I have the cover I need and is always happy to answer my questions. Thank you
Very helpful - as always
Thank you for your review Andrew!
Pam Hinton is without doubt the most efficient and professional person I have had the pleasure of speaking with about insurance. I would recommend her unreservedly
Thank you Bryn for your lovely review - your kind comments have been passed onto Pam.
Have used company for many years now as they are always happy to help and support me, be it with house/ car insurance. Especially appreciated after a no fault on my part car accident, when claims , health support, and subsequent court case were rather daunting but covered and sorted with relative ease. I trust their policy recommendations…and sending me hard copy documents is appreciated these days still.
Thank you for your lovely review and continued commitment to Henshalls - it is appreciated!
Had good efficient feedback on any questions I had.
Thanks Harish for your lovely feedback on our team - we are thrilled we meet with your expectations.
Henshalls staff handled my queries and renewal professionally.
Thank you for the lovely review Keith - very appreciated!
Excellent service, helpful, friendly and clear. Excellent communication!
Thanks Rachel for your lovely review of our team!
Great service, sorted everything out quickly and easily - got me the cover I needed without hassle.
Brilliant to hear that we met with your expectations Scott - thank you for taking the time to review us - it's appreciated!
A wonderful company to deal with. We are a voluntary organisation who need event insurance from time to time. Henshall's generously sponsored us for this a few years ago. Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff.
You too are a pleasure to deal with Chris - we look forward to our annual catch up and photos with you and your fantastic team of volunteers! Thank you for the lovely review!
Vey friendly and efficient
Thanks Pam - your kind words have been passed onto our team!
I have always received the very best attention when dealing with Henshalls staff. They always try hard to satisfy my requirements. It's a pleasure to hold a phone call with such pleasant and helpful people. Well done Henshalls.
This review has made our team smile - we are thrilled you are happy with our customer service Graham - thank you for the very kind review!
Over the years we have used Henshalls, they have always been attentive and diligent.
Thanks Robin for the the lovely review and your continued loyalty to Henshalls - it is appreciated!
Couldn't work with a better bunch!!
Thank you for your lovely review Mark - we are very proud of our award winning team!
Henshalls is rated 4.88 based on 82 reviews