Henry J Socks Reviews

Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Catherine Harris
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 28th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great service, fantastic product, would highly recommend
Such a great present - very pleased with the selection. Will definitely buy again.
Great product and service.Gorgeous socks and no plastic in the packaging.Always keen to open the packet every month to see what pattern/colours have arrived!
Have bought socks from you for several years. Excellent quality, great colours, excellent service and great for my son to receive a new pair every month. Thank you
Excellent service. Socks arrive on time every month. My son loves the colours.
Very nice socks. Purchased as a girt for my son in law. He loves receiving them each month
Socks 🧦 delivered on the day requested. Good service and very nice socks too
When I called last week to check on the delivery the person in the end of the phone couldn’t have been more helpful. So a great service . The sock were delivered and my brother was very happy with them 😊
I ordered by email but spoke to Gemma before ordering. She was extremely pleasant and helpful. It was a subscription for a gift which was gratefully received. Excellent service and quality. Would fully recommend.
I have bought my husband Henry J Socks subsriptions for some years now. The quality remains excellent and the colour and designs fun. Why do I keep having to give them to him? No they don’t wear out he just loves looking forward to a new pair arriving every month in a colour that may surprise!
Great company. Great designs. Makes lockdown a happier experience all round.
The first pair is ordered as part of my husbands birthday gift of a 12 month subscription arrived the very day I requested it too (I was dubious as to if they would), they were boxed and A great striped colour choice too, he was very pleased. The quality seems good and the style just right too. This is the least expensive subscription I found and pleasingly the quality isn’t impacted in this, so thumbs (or toes) up all round!
Quick delivery and great socks!
12 pairs of lovely quality socks received. Happy feet guaranteed.
All good but I would like you extend the range to include boxes short or pants. A one stop shop for daily grunddies would be good. You did do it once...!
Lovely socks, great delivery- I’ve subscribed several times and intend to do so again!
Fun designs, well made. My husband really enjoyed getting a new pair every month on the subscription.
Dad was very happy with the sock surprise in the post, arrived on his birthday as planned 😊
Very good service and communication. Products excellent.
Love my socks!! Very soft and loved the pattern
Henry J Socks is rated 4.49 based on 181 reviews