Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
I have ordered 2 subscriptions now and both recipients have loved your product , I will order this product again in the future , well done on excellent customer service and delivery as well as a top brand product .
I absolutely love using Henry J Socks, its such a quick and easy service. Completely hassle free which is what I need with my busy lifestyle. My partner loves receiving the socks through the post, always a nice surprise each month, the quality is just fantastic. We actually still have pairs from years ago and we both enjoy the bold bright designs. Yay for Henry J Socks!
Great great service and brought the biggest smile in the post to my step dad. Would really recommend to anyone looking for an unusual but awesome gift!
Once an initial hiccup had been sorted (which was dealt with quickly and easily) the original service resumed and was faultless. My husband has 6 fab pairs of socks he's delighted with!
Fantastic
Easy to order, very quick delivery and first pair of socks are great. Lovely quality.
Purchased a six month subscription for my husband who loves to wear funky socks, it was a brill gift!
Super efficient service and good after-care for customer who needed to make order amendments. All with a minimum of fuss and - yes, honestly! - someone answered the phone and spoke with the customer... Will use again and have recommended. Thank you HJS :-)
I have ordered Henry J socks as gifts for two family members and they love them! The socks are of excellent quality and delivery is seamless. I intend to order more in the near future.
I love them. What about some Henrietta's?
2nd yearly subscription, one very happy son. Never dissapointed
This yearly subscription was a Christmas present to my son. The socks are fun and excellent quality. We are now on our 3rd year and love them !
A perfect birthday present for my husband he loves the and is looking forward to a new pair of socks every month
This is the perfect gift idea when buying for a man who has everything Will be sending all my male family members this gift
I was going to give only 1star as my order did not arrive in time for my son's birthday. I contacted Henry J Socks who immediately sent a replacement although they had sent the original in good time but it was lost in the post. So 5 stars for service. Thank you.
I bought the subscription for a colleague as my son had been given a subscription for Christmas and I was very impressed by the quality, fun colours and the fact they came every month as promised. Order was easy to place and first socks arrived on the day they were supposed to. Present was very well received.
Bought the subscription as a Father’s Day present and he loved them said they were so bright and colourful and lovely quality. Would definitely recommended
Lovely bright socks, good quality too. Gave a gift subscription and recipient looks forward to a great pair of socks every month.
Fabulous socks and great to have a subscription where you receive a new pair every month! Love the latest pineapple socks!
Excellent service