Henry J Socks Reviews

Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Catherine Harris
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 28th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
The information about delivery is a bit lacking
Stylish socks to brighten up your day
Just love the colour and patterns of these socks.
Such a lovely idea. My two recipients are thrilled .
I haven't actually seen the product as it is a gift for my father-in - law and hadn't arrived on his birthday, the date I requested,so when we saw him he hadn't yet received his gift. The first package has since arrived and I'm assuming he is pleased with it but he's not great on the phone so who knows.
Pretty quick and easy and a good report back on the socks received. Did not get an answer to the question that I submitted and it would also be nice to see some example socks on the website to understand the designs.
Great socks for my husband’s Christmas present and fun designs.
Could be thicker
My partner loves getting his monthly socks, great quality, nice patterns just a shame he seems to receive similar colours - lots of green.
We love the socks especially the more patterned bright ones, we have subscribed for three years now however the patterns are becoming a little repetitive more new designs needed please!
great socks, love the subscription model - works perfect as a gift. Website was ok but a little confusing at checkout and as a result it charged me twice. The number on the receipt seemed to ring and ring, but someone did respond quickly to my email and sorted it and so was very happy in the end !! Also - would like the option to pick the socks on the monthly sock deliveries. Lucky dip is ok - but I would've chosen a particular colour for the recipient if I could.
Received first pair of socks and so far very happy. Lovely design and they seem good quality.
First pair, so too early for a definitive review,but the sock is a good calf length, appears to be okay at the toe (very important:I have gone through a sock on the first wear before) and I love the design and signature embroidery. For £5.50 a month, it's a thumbs up.
Brought has a gift or my husband. He absolutely loves the surprise factor of the socks each month. The only thing he has told me is that for the amount he found out I paid for them, he thinks that it was a bit costly but they are good quality socks.
The socks are good, but the communication is a bit OTT - every month, I get at least two emails about my order being received.
The socks, packaging and delivery are good; at times communication could be improved.
The socks are good but you send way to many emails and notices. Notifications, notes, dispatching .....

If someone has bought several emails then the inboxs get over inundated....
It’s a great gift that my dad is really pleased with.
Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your dads Henry J Sock subscription. Lovely to hear that it was a well-received gift. We hope to keep your dads feet cheerful.
HJS
Socks and boxers subscription are a great idea for gift however the website and payment mechanism were a let down this time as payment failed and only by ringing I could make. Not sure if items have been dispatched
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We have had a look at your order and now that payment has been made we have dispatched your subscription. We are sorry that at the time of payment you couldn't update your card details, this was due to us updating our website at the time. From now on your socks will be dispatched between the 20th and 25th of each month after payment has been taken.
Henry J Socks
Bought as a Christmas gift. Different designs and nice to keep receiving.
Hi,

We are happy you have enjoyed your gift! More variety of colours and design on their way to you.
Henry J Socks.