Henry J Socks Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
"My partner loves getting his monthly socks, great quality, nice patterns just a shame he seems to receive similar colours - lots of green."
"We love the socks especially the more patterned bright ones, we have subscribed for three years now however the patterns are becoming a little repetitive more new designs needed please!"
"great socks, love the subscription model - works perfect as a gift. Website was ok but a little confusing at checkout and as a result it charged me twice. The number on the receipt seemed to ring and ring, but someone did respond quickly to my email and sorted it and so was very happy in the end !! Also - would like the option to pick the socks on the monthly sock deliveries. Lucky dip is ok - but I would've chosen a particular colour for the recipient if I could."
"Received first pair of socks and so far very happy. Lovely design and they seem good quality."
"First pair, so too early for a definitive review,but the sock is a good calf length, appears to be okay at the toe (very important:I have gone through a sock on the first wear before) and I love the design and signature embroidery. For £5.50 a month, it's a thumbs up."
"Brought has a gift or my husband. He absolutely loves the surprise factor of the socks each month. The only thing he has told me is that for the amount he found out I paid for them, he thinks that it was a bit costly but they are good quality socks."
"The socks are good, but the communication is a bit OTT - every month, I get at least two emails about my order being received."
"The socks, packaging and delivery are good; at times communication could be improved."
"The socks are good but you send way to many emails and notices. Notifications, notes, dispatching ..... If someone has bought several emails then the inboxs get over inundated...."
"It’s a great gift that my dad is really pleased with."
Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your dads Henry J Sock subscription. Lovely to hear that it was a well-received gift. We hope to keep your dads feet cheerful.
HJS
"Socks and boxers subscription are a great idea for gift however the website and payment mechanism were a let down this time as payment failed and only by ringing I could make. Not sure if items have been dispatched"
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We have had a look at your order and now that payment has been made we have dispatched your subscription. We are sorry that at the time of payment you couldn't update your card details, this was due to us updating our website at the time. From now on your socks will be dispatched between the 20th and 25th of each month after payment has been taken.
Henry J Socks
"Bought as a Christmas gift. Different designs and nice to keep receiving."
Hi,

We are happy you have enjoyed your gift! More variety of colours and design on their way to you.
Henry J Socks.
"A subscription is a great present idea, and my son loved the socks"
Hello,

Thank you for reviewing Henry J Socks. We are glad your son is enjoying his gift. The gift that keeps on giving! More bright and quirky socks on their way.

Henry J socks.
"Lovely socks - good quality and vibrant colours. Difficult however to see what size(s) is available and not able to choose what patterns are delivered"
Hi,

Thank you for all of your feedback and great review.

Henry J Socks are one size fits most men, size 7 - 12 UK size.

We update our sock designs on a monthly basis and create a variety of styles to suit all our customers throughout there subscription, be it stripes, spots or a bold design.

Check out our Instagram @henryjsocks and website for past and future designs to get an idea of what could be in your sock subscription.

Happy New Year!

Henry J Socks
"Socks have been great - good quality fun designs and variety delivered. Ordered a boxer short subscription which again is good quality but so far exactly the same design has been delivered. Would be good if this was tracked so that subscriptions made sure repeat designs weren’t delivered consecutively.."
Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for the Henry J Sock Subscription review,

It's great to hear you like our socks and the variety of our styles!

Unfortunately, with our boxers shorts we were only selling one design but in different colours. We are very sorry however if you had received the same colour by mistake as we would have tried to rectify this for you.

Happy New Year