Henry J Socks Reviews

Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Catherine Harris
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 28th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
I love the designs but I keep getting sent size 4-7 socks and they are very small for my size 11 feet. The last 3 months have all been the wrong size.
No socks have arrived
System of recording when next item in a subscription has shipped is poor and unnecessarily confusing. Notification of dispatch/shipping intermittent and actual shipping of international orders (within EU) is flakey and unreliable.

Customer service is responsive and helpful though!
Whilst the socks are lovely the service isn’t great. Every time there is an expected dispatch you don’t get a dispatch email it’s a thank you for your purchase which is confusing. Also my December order, my first order (a subscription for my husband for Xmas) did not arrive until the January and only because I had to chase it up despite placing the order in October and choosing it to start in December.
The socks are great, but I bought the 6 months subscription, and the first pair of socks came on time but the next one came 2 months after only. Very disappointing as this was a Christmas gift for my little brother.
Not arrived as stated
The order did not get sent at first, I’ve been receiving multiple emails that are confusing. Has anyone at the company looked at the end to end online journey. It might be worthwhile to check every email I was sent to understand what message you thought you were communicating and look at why that did not work?
Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback,
Over the past couple of day's we have been working with our developers and looking into the emails we have been sending to our customers. We have made a few changes and have cut a few of the emails to stop confusion.

I hope this month it will be a lot easier to understand for all our customers.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback it's much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
Great idea but would be good if I could see the sock options to choose them.
Also I asked for delivery on a Sunday and it didn’t arrive! So why offer Sunday if you can’t deliver then? And the note I added to the order also didn’t come with the socks.... all a bit of a shame but hopefully the recipient likes the socks anyway.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We have just looked at your order and we can see that the subscription was sent out by Royal Mail 24hr on 29/3/19 and we can also see that the date selected for delivery was Saturday the 30th, so it should have arrived on that date. We can only apologise if this order arrived late, we are sorry to hear this and will follow this up with the Royal Mail.

We are sorry if there was an additional note with your order which did not come through to us to include on your order.
In regards to the sock choice, we like to keep the surprize element in our gifts and we also have many returning customers so we constantly update our designs to make sure that they never get the same pair twice. We do try and keep a variety of patterns and colours in our designs so there is something for everyone.

We do hope the recipient will love our socks so we are sorry that you had a disappointing​ start to your subscription.

Kind Regards