Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
The order did not get sent at first, I’ve been receiving multiple emails that are confusing. Has anyone at the company looked at the end to end online journey. It might be worthwhile to check every email I was sent to understand what message you thought you were communicating and look at why that did not work?
Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your feedback,
Over the past couple of day's we have been working with our developers and looking into the emails we have been sending to our customers. We have made a few changes and have cut a few of the emails to stop confusion.

I hope this month it will be a lot easier to understand for all our customers.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback it's much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
Great idea but would be good if I could see the sock options to choose them. Also I asked for delivery on a Sunday and it didn’t arrive! So why offer Sunday if you can’t deliver then? And the note I added to the order also didn’t come with the socks.... all a bit of a shame but hopefully the recipient likes the socks anyway.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We have just looked at your order and we can see that the subscription was sent out by Royal Mail 24hr on 29/3/19 and we can also see that the date selected for delivery was Saturday the 30th, so it should have arrived on that date. We can only apologise if this order arrived late, we are sorry to hear this and will follow this up with the Royal Mail.

We are sorry if there was an additional note with your order which did not come through to us to include on your order.
In regards to the sock choice, we like to keep the surprize element in our gifts and we also have many returning customers so we constantly update our designs to make sure that they never get the same pair twice. We do try and keep a variety of patterns and colours in our designs so there is something for everyone.

We do hope the recipient will love our socks so we are sorry that you had a disappointing​ start to your subscription.

Kind Regards