Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
This is the perfect gift idea when buying for a man who has everything Will be sending all my male family members this gift
I was going to give only 1star as my order did not arrive in time for my son's birthday. I contacted Henry J Socks who immediately sent a replacement although they had sent the original in good time but it was lost in the post. So 5 stars for service. Thank you.
I bought the subscription for a colleague as my son had been given a subscription for Christmas and I was very impressed by the quality, fun colours and the fact they came every month as promised. Order was easy to place and first socks arrived on the day they were supposed to. Present was very well received.
Bought the subscription as a Father’s Day present and he loved them said they were so bright and colourful and lovely quality. Would definitely recommended
Great idea, unfortunately it’s being let down by the quality of the socks.
Lovely bright socks, good quality too. Gave a gift subscription and recipient looks forward to a great pair of socks every month.
Fabulous socks and great to have a subscription where you receive a new pair every month! Love the latest pineapple socks!
Excellent service
a fun gift for father’s day
Got these as a birthday gift and they were amazing!
Received first pair of socks and so far very happy. Lovely design and they seem good quality.
First pair, so too early for a definitive review,but the sock is a good calf length, appears to be okay at the toe (very important:I have gone through a sock on the first wear before) and I love the design and signature embroidery. For £5.50 a month, it's a thumbs up.
Easy to sign up and wanted this as a gift. It was delivered on time even at short notice. Socks really good quality too
Socks are a year subscription for my husband, he loves getting the socks each month and shows them off at work. Great colours and designs.
Good quality and a fabulous selection. My husband loves the surprise every month - highly recommend as a great present.
Gift to son, he likes them
Brought has a gift or my husband. He absolutely loves the surprise factor of the socks each month. The only thing he has told me is that for the amount he found out I paid for them, he thinks that it was a bit costly but they are good quality socks.
Have used HJS several times as gifts for both my husband and my son and I like like absolutely love it.
The recipient of this gift was delighted and we both can’t wait to see what next month’s will be! It really re-ignites a child like anticipation for a surprise every month! Love everything about this!
Excellent! Arrived on time and were great quality!
Henry J Socks is rated 4.50 based on 94 reviews