Henry J Socks Reviews

Henry J Socks 5 star review on 29th April 2019
Catherine Harris
Henry J Socks 5 star review on 28th January 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great service, fantastic product, would highly recommend
Such a great present - very pleased with the selection. Will definitely buy again.
Great product and service.Gorgeous socks and no plastic in the packaging.Always keen to open the packet every month to see what pattern/colours have arrived!
My husband has enjoyed receiving his monthly sock subscription and loves the bright, cheery socks. My only disappointment was the delay in the August delivery and the fact that nobody emailed until I had queried, asking where the socks were
Have bought socks from you for several years. Excellent quality, great colours, excellent service and great for my son to receive a new pair every month. Thank you
Love the socks. My last pair sent were the wrong size though. Size 4-7. I needed the size bigger. If you could send me another pair it would be appreciated. Otherwise they are fab! Alex Robinson
No socks have arrived
Excellent service. Socks arrive on time every month. My son loves the colours.
Fairly poor quality socks.
Very nice socks. Purchased as a girt for my son in law. He loves receiving them each month
Socks 🧦 delivered on the day requested. Good service and very nice socks too
The ‘J’ is really missed, it made them unique, I can buy striped socks or spotty socks, your monogram was cool
My son-in-law said the socks were very bright but a cool present
When I called last week to check on the delivery the person in the end of the phone couldn’t have been more helpful. So a great service . The sock were delivered and my brother was very happy with them 😊
I ordered by email but spoke to Gemma before ordering. She was extremely pleasant and helpful. It was a subscription for a gift which was gratefully received. Excellent service and quality. Would fully recommend.
System of recording when next item in a subscription has shipped is poor and unnecessarily confusing. Notification of dispatch/shipping intermittent and actual shipping of international orders (within EU) is flakey and unreliable.

Customer service is responsive and helpful though!
I have bought my husband Henry J Socks subsriptions for some years now. The quality remains excellent and the colour and designs fun. Why do I keep having to give them to him? No they don’t wear out he just loves looking forward to a new pair arriving every month in a colour that may surprise!
Great company. Great designs. Makes lockdown a happier experience all round.
Whilst the socks are lovely the service isn’t great. Every time there is an expected dispatch you don’t get a dispatch email it’s a thank you for your purchase which is confusing. Also my December order, my first order (a subscription for my husband for Xmas) did not arrive until the January and only because I had to chase it up despite placing the order in October and choosing it to start in December.
The first pair is ordered as part of my husbands birthday gift of a 12 month subscription arrived the very day I requested it too (I was dubious as to if they would), they were boxed and A great striped colour choice too, he was very pleased. The quality seems good and the style just right too. This is the least expensive subscription I found and pleasingly the quality isn’t impacted in this, so thumbs (or toes) up all round!
Henry J Socks is rated 4.49 based on 181 reviews