Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
The recipient of the gift hasn’t received the first pair of socks yet . (Date for delivery 25.1.2021) so I can’t comment on ease of delivery.
Very pleased with the easy way to make a subscription. Very pleased with communication and delivery service. Bought the subscription as a Christmas present and my brother in law seems really pleased with his first delivery and an unusual present.
I bought a sock subscription for my son in law for Christmas and I am very pleased with the excellent customer service I received, I had to contact the company for some advice and they came back to me very quickly and helped me with my order. Would definitely recommend this company and extremely pleased with the service I received.
Lovely socks, my partner can't wait for his next pair in the post!
Lovely socks
I purchased an annual subscription as a gift for someone, and am still waiting for the first delivery to arrive with them... doesn't set me up with a huge amount of confidence for the next 11 being on time!
Paid for a six month subscription starting on 29 December but haven’t received any socks yet? Hoping it’s just the holiday post?
Hi Lynne,

We are sorry to hear the socks have not reached you. The socks have been sent out but we have noticed that due to demand and COVID-19 there are delays within The Royal Mail.

Please allow a few extra days for delivery and we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
HJS
Nothing has arrived! Due 30/12 ?
Hi Vicki

Kind regards
HJS
I love the product, but I emailed you last week about the option to choose a different / smaller sock, and 2 days later nobody had got back to me.
Awsome socks, super soft and comfortable.
Love the variety of designs and colours.
Absolutely amazing service and product and 5 Stars throughout. The present that keeps on giving. Fabulous and can't recommend them highly enough. Socks are awesome! Always so much fun seeing what turns up.
As long as you don’t need to talk to customer service I assume they are fine. Otherwise would love to give 0 star. You cannot reach them by phone or email. Lucky if you don’t have any questions. Otherwise I wish you luck and patience
I love the designs but I keep getting sent size 4-7 socks and they are very small for my size 11 feet. The last 3 months have all been the wrong size.
Great service, fantastic product, would highly recommend
Such a great present - very pleased with the selection. Will definitely buy again.
Great product and service.Gorgeous socks and no plastic in the packaging.Always keen to open the packet every month to see what pattern/colours have arrived!
My husband has enjoyed receiving his monthly sock subscription and loves the bright, cheery socks. My only disappointment was the delay in the August delivery and the fact that nobody emailed until I had queried, asking where the socks were
Have bought socks from you for several years. Excellent quality, great colours, excellent service and great for my son to receive a new pair every month. Thank you
Love the socks. My last pair sent were the wrong size though. Size 4-7. I needed the size bigger. If you could send me another pair it would be appreciated. Otherwise they are fab! Alex Robinson
No socks have arrived