Henry J Socks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
"Purchased a six month subscription for my husband who loves to wear funky socks, it was a brill gift!"
"Super efficient service and good after-care for customer who needed to make order amendments. All with a minimum of fuss and - yes, honestly! - someone answered the phone and spoke with the customer... Will use again and have recommended. Thank you HJS :-)"
"I have ordered Henry J socks as gifts for two family members and they love them! The socks are of excellent quality and delivery is seamless. I intend to order more in the near future."
"I love them. What about some Henrietta's?"
"2nd yearly subscription, one very happy son. Never dissapointed"
"This yearly subscription was a Christmas present to my son. The socks are fun and excellent quality. We are now on our 3rd year and love them !"
"A perfect birthday present for my husband he loves the and is looking forward to a new pair of socks every month"
"great socks, love the subscription model - works perfect as a gift. Website was ok but a little confusing at checkout and as a result it charged me twice. The number on the receipt seemed to ring and ring, but someone did respond quickly to my email and sorted it and so was very happy in the end !! Also - would like the option to pick the socks on the monthly sock deliveries. Lucky dip is ok - but I would've chosen a particular colour for the recipient if I could."
"This is the perfect gift idea when buying for a man who has everything Will be sending all my male family members this gift"
"I was going to give only 1star as my order did not arrive in time for my son's birthday. I contacted Henry J Socks who immediately sent a replacement although they had sent the original in good time but it was lost in the post. So 5 stars for service. Thank you."
"I bought the subscription for a colleague as my son had been given a subscription for Christmas and I was very impressed by the quality, fun colours and the fact they came every month as promised. Order was easy to place and first socks arrived on the day they were supposed to. Present was very well received."
"Bought the subscription as a Father’s Day present and he loved them said they were so bright and colourful and lovely quality. Would definitely recommended"
"Great idea, unfortunately it’s being let down by the quality of the socks."
"Lovely bright socks, good quality too. Gave a gift subscription and recipient looks forward to a great pair of socks every month."
"Fabulous socks and great to have a subscription where you receive a new pair every month! Love the latest pineapple socks!"
"Excellent service"
"a fun gift for father’s day"
"Got these as a birthday gift and they were amazing!"
"Received first pair of socks and so far very happy. Lovely design and they seem good quality."
"First pair, so too early for a definitive review,but the sock is a good calf length, appears to be okay at the toe (very important:I have gone through a sock on the first wear before) and I love the design and signature embroidery. For £5.50 a month, it's a thumbs up."
Henry J Socks is rated 4.57 based on 82 reviews