Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
Zero customer support, charged me twice, unable to get a refund
Unfortunately I have to rate you very poor this month. The June subscription has not arrived. I have sent a message by replying to your despatch email and through ‘contact us’ on your website, both last week and still have not had any response from you. January to May have arrived a couple of days after despatch notification so I know there is a problem. Please respond!
Comfortable A little on the thin side, not sure how long they will last
Brilliant service.
My son’s sock prezzie has been well received. He is pleased with the quality of them
Great for a gift wonderland service too
Very comfortable
The bright colours and joyful nature of our sock deliveries only match that of my smile when I open the box...!
All has gone well with the deliveries and the socks have been well received
incorrectly charged twice, no response to emails or support forms or phone calls
Love them, it’s the gift that keeps on giving x
Husband is thrilled with his subscription. Socks are great quality. Truly the ‘gift that keeps on giving.’
I love my monthly socks. Love the variety, bright and bold designs. Best £6 per month I have ever spent. Keep up the good work guys.
Designs are very boring and used to be a better quality the new socks are very thin and don’t wash as well old designs used to be brighter and bolder new styles are like old man socks
Great quality and designs
Your customer service is shocking - I ordered a subscription as a gift back in November, followed up with emails and calls (several) and twitter messages - not a single one of these answered!!! Never would I recommend you or order again and if I could have cancelled my order, I would have done! Where is your customer service? It is certainly non existent, in my experience! A real disappointment and very frustrating!
Great socks & good to give as a present, a new gift every month.
The monthly subscription was a great gift for son. He loves the colourful socks that land on the doorstep each month.
2 sets of socks sent to my husband in the wrong size. Had correspondence over the months starting in September last year and sent photos etc as requested. Was told that he will receive those socks in the correct size. Have not received these. Have emailed countless times but am now being ignored.
My husband is always very happy with the designs. Good variety and the quality is great.
Henry J Socks is rated 4.35 based on 226 reviews