Henry J Socks Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
"Fantastic"
"There were no socks in the box on the latest delivery, really disappointing."
Hi Camilla,

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive a pair of socks in your box this month. Very rarely does this happen but we will take this up with The Royal Mail.

We would like to get a replacement pair of socks sent out to you so if you could please email info@henryjsocks.co.uk we can then get this set up for you.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
"My partner loves getting his monthly socks, great quality, nice patterns just a shame he seems to receive similar colours - lots of green."
"I feel as if the quality of the socks has gone down hill from when I first received socks from you. Currently I will not be renewing after the 12 months as will seek an alternative"
"We love the socks especially the more patterned bright ones, we have subscribed for three years now however the patterns are becoming a little repetitive more new designs needed please!"
"The socks themselves are very good but I’ve received the same socks a few times now, 3/5"
"Easy to order, very quick delivery and first pair of socks are great. Lovely quality."
"The quality of the socks is fine. The designs are a bit too ‘childish’ for my husband. I had previously purchased a subscription from Paul Smith and the designs were striped or spotty and very wearable. I was hoping your socks would be similar but so far we have received pineapples and sailboats! Something my 7 year old might choose!!"
"Purchased a six month subscription for my husband who loves to wear funky socks, it was a brill gift!"
"Super efficient service and good after-care for customer who needed to make order amendments. All with a minimum of fuss and - yes, honestly! - someone answered the phone and spoke with the customer... Will use again and have recommended. Thank you HJS :-)"
"I have ordered Henry J socks as gifts for two family members and they love them! The socks are of excellent quality and delivery is seamless. I intend to order more in the near future."
"I love them. What about some Henrietta's?"
"2nd yearly subscription, one very happy son. Never dissapointed"
"This yearly subscription was a Christmas present to my son. The socks are fun and excellent quality. We are now on our 3rd year and love them !"
"A perfect birthday present for my husband he loves the and is looking forward to a new pair of socks every month"
"great socks, love the subscription model - works perfect as a gift. Website was ok but a little confusing at checkout and as a result it charged me twice. The number on the receipt seemed to ring and ring, but someone did respond quickly to my email and sorted it and so was very happy in the end !! Also - would like the option to pick the socks on the monthly sock deliveries. Lucky dip is ok - but I would've chosen a particular colour for the recipient if I could."
"This is the perfect gift idea when buying for a man who has everything Will be sending all my male family members this gift"
"I was going to give only 1star as my order did not arrive in time for my son's birthday. I contacted Henry J Socks who immediately sent a replacement although they had sent the original in good time but it was lost in the post. So 5 stars for service. Thank you."
"I bought the subscription for a colleague as my son had been given a subscription for Christmas and I was very impressed by the quality, fun colours and the fact they came every month as promised. Order was easy to place and first socks arrived on the day they were supposed to. Present was very well received."
"Bought the subscription as a Father’s Day present and he loved them said they were so bright and colourful and lovely quality. Would definitely recommended"
Henry J Socks is rated 4.48 based on 90 reviews