Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
Love them, it’s the gift that keeps on giving x
Husband is thrilled with his subscription. Socks are great quality. Truly the ‘gift that keeps on giving.’
I love my monthly socks. Love the variety, bright and bold designs.
Best £6 per month I have ever spent. Keep up the good work guys.
Designs are very boring and used to be a better quality the new socks are very thin and don’t wash as well old designs used to be brighter and bolder new styles are like old man socks
Great quality and designs
Your customer service is shocking - I ordered a subscription as a gift back in November, followed up with emails and calls (several) and twitter messages - not a single one of these answered!!!

Never would I recommend you or order again and if I could have cancelled my order, I would have done! Where is your customer service? It is certainly non existent, in my experience!

A real disappointment and very frustrating!
Great socks & good to give as a present, a new gift every month.
The monthly subscription was a great gift for son. He loves the colourful socks that land on the doorstep each month.
2 sets of socks sent to my husband in the wrong size. Had correspondence over the months starting in September last year and sent photos etc as requested. Was told that he will receive those socks in the correct size. Have not received these. Have emailed countless times but am now being ignored.
My husband is always very happy with the designs. Good variety and the quality is great.
Excellent quality and always delivered on time. Highly recommend.
Absolutely love our monthly arrival of socks. Always such great quality but a colour and design combo that always makes us smile. Love Henry J! x
The website crashed and said order couldn’t be processed due to website failed as I made the purchase. Went through the process all again for the same to happen. Then received two confirmations that the orders had been made. Finally got through to customer service and one of the two orders finally got cancelled.
I ordered a three months subscription for colourful socks as a gift for a relative. Dealing with Henry J was easy and pleasant and the socks were very well received. Well done, Henry J.
Don't think the socks are particularly high quality
When I first ordered these socks the quality was amazing now the quality is poor and the styles are being duplicated, I am no longer going to subscribed sadly.
Good colours, quality.
Great service and a brilliant gift idea
Very helpful staff who assisted me with my online query with patience and understanding. Thank you.
My daughter surprised me with a Fathers Day 6 months supply of Henry J Socks that I was delighted with. So I ordered a 6 months supply of Henry J Socks for my Son's Birthday and he received his 1st delivery on Friday. He was delighted with them too. Thank you Henry J Socks.
Henry J Socks is rated 4.38 based on 216 reviews