Henry J Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry J Socks
Read Henry J Socks Reviews
Super present for my brother-in-law. Fantastic service, constant updates on each month’s delivery and brilliant quality. Would certainly recommend.
A brilliant gift idea, as the present arrives every month for a year.
Excellent quality, love the designs. Always delivered on time with really nice packaging. A lovely monthly treat!
Great service. Great selection
Colourful, on time delivery and good quality it seems. Would be great if neutral colours were done too.
Great socks love the designs
A great gift that lasts a full 12 months
I have ordered from Henry J for 3 separate family members and they have all been delighted with their socks! Will definitely order again.
I have ordered 2 subscriptions now and both recipients have loved your product , I will order this product again in the future , well done on excellent customer service and delivery as well as a top brand product .
I absolutely love using Henry J Socks, its such a quick and easy service. Completely hassle free which is what I need with my busy lifestyle. My partner loves receiving the socks through the post, always a nice surprise each month, the quality is just fantastic. We actually still have pairs from years ago and we both enjoy the bold bright designs. Yay for Henry J Socks!
Great great service and brought the biggest smile in the post to my step dad. Would really recommend to anyone looking for an unusual but awesome gift!
Once an initial hiccup had been sorted (which was dealt with quickly and easily) the original service resumed and was faultless. My husband has 6 fab pairs of socks he's delighted with!
Fantastic
There were no socks in the box on the latest delivery, really disappointing.
Hi Camilla,

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive a pair of socks in your box this month. Very rarely does this happen but we will take this up with The Royal Mail.

We would like to get a replacement pair of socks sent out to you so if you could please email info@henryjsocks.co.uk we can then get this set up for you.

Kind Regards

Henry J Socks
My partner loves getting his monthly socks, great quality, nice patterns just a shame he seems to receive similar colours - lots of green.
I feel as if the quality of the socks has gone down hill from when I first received socks from you. Currently I will not be renewing after the 12 months as will seek an alternative
We love the socks especially the more patterned bright ones, we have subscribed for three years now however the patterns are becoming a little repetitive more new designs needed please!
The socks themselves are very good but I’ve received the same socks a few times now, 3/5
Easy to order, very quick delivery and first pair of socks are great. Lovely quality.
The quality of the socks is fine. The designs are a bit too ‘childish’ for my husband. I had previously purchased a subscription from Paul Smith and the designs were striped or spotty and very wearable. I was hoping your socks would be similar but so far we have received pineapples and sailboats! Something my 7 year old might choose!!
Henry J Socks is rated 4.54 based on 102 reviews