Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry & Son Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

About Henry & Son Ltd:

Henry & Son quality removals, local and long distance moving services in Hinckley & Nuneaton. Contact us today for a fast free quote at great prices. We are a friendly family business that have been moving people since 1982, large or small removals, local or long distance our team of 25 staff and 8 modern specialist removal vehicles can handle the largest of moves.
We love to find out what is important to you, only then can we provide your perfect removal experience. We look to reduce your stress by using great communication both verbal and email, by providing a highly trained team of professionals that follow specific processes. Only then can we honestly say we can meet your expectations.
As a family run business we understand the stress of moving, Henry & Son has a proud history of helping people move, our social media reviews are testament to our hard work and commitment to our customers.
Together with a state of the art secure 24 hour self storage facility we can handle your moving requirements, please contact our friendly house removal team who are here to help.

Tell us how Henry & Son Ltd made you happy
This was a big move for me and I had a wonderful team to help me through the process. It was a 4 day removal service, ending with driving down South to my new home. My hand was held every step of the way and the team worked incredibly hard with the added problem of some very heavy items to move. I can highly recommend Henry & Son :0)
From the initial enquiry to the actual removal we have received tremendous service. Cameron was so efficient and helpful in the office and when he came with Max to pack the china. Dave was superb in leading his team Rick, Tom and George. They were so helpful and supportive of us in our moving - nothing was too much trouble! 5* isn't high enough for the service provided, thank you so much.
Our move was handles by Dave, Cam and Max. They were really efficient, courteous and professional. Lorry was loaded in under 2 hours! We are very pleased with the move and would be happy to recommend to others. Max even taught me how to use my new hoover!
Fantastic service from start to finish. The team (Liam, Rick & Cameron) were very polite throughout. They worked incredibly hard and ensured our move caused us the least amount of stress as possible. Would highly recommend! :0)
Highly recommended have used company before for moving 1/2 mile. This time 200 miles and very pleased with the service. Staff very efficient, polite and worked so hard!
The guys that came were so helpful, professional and overall amazing! Nothing was too much for them and made the move less stressful. Thank you guys :0)
Very polite and efficient, really friendly service.
The move was over 3 days, we cannot fault any aspect, from the initial quote to the final completion. The team was extremely friendly, polite and nothing was too much trouble. This is our 4th time we have used the company in the family, no hesitation in recommending.
Very Happy all the staff were courteous, happy and positive. We had a good while in storage and all of our goods turned up safe. We had a few changes with our completion dates but we were accommodated at every turn. A job well done, Many thanks
Dave and the team were all polite, friendly and hard working. Time was taken to make sure all items moved where required. Would highly recommend Dave and the team, thank you.
The team were absolutely brilliant from start to finish! They made moving day smooth and stress free and always had smiles on their faces. They worked tirelessly and efficiently and it was a platinum service at every step. Thank you for all your efforts.
Delighted with all aspects of removal into storage. A great team and would highly recommend, many thanks.
The team were absolutely brilliant. Helpful, cheerful and always ready to do anything requested. We would recommend Henry & Son for a stress free move.
The guys were amazing on the day of the move. So helpful, polite and friendly. They took the stress out of moving. So glad i picked Henry and Son to move me. I would use them again, thanks so much.
Excellent job, polite, friendly, efficient and fast, couldn't be happier!
I would just like to say a big thank you to all concerned in our move especially Dave and his crew who were professional, polite, and worked tirelessly to get the job done and nothing was to much trouble . I would certainly recommend your company to anyone.
Just wanted to say thank you for your services on Wednesday. The team were absolutely brilliant and made moving a really positive and stress free experience! I will be sure to recommend you to others
Gail Thank your team for us. The whole process was a dream. We where worried at first that the move would not happen because of solicitors etc. but your team of lads, where outstanding in the support they gave us, and worked really hard to get the job done. Even when they got to our new home and had to walk 35 mtrs along they drive to get to the house. Outstanding service and always smiling. Thank you once again
I would just like to say how brilliant the team have been moving us. Everything went so well - they took all the pressure and anxiety out of our move. I would definitely recommend your company. From the initial phone call to them leaving today it has been fab. Thank you all.
They are amazing. Fantastic personal service. Reassuring all the way, from start to finish. Thank you so much Dawn
Henry & Son Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 1,032 reviews