Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry & Son Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

About Henry & Son Ltd:

Henry & Son quality removals, local and long distance moving services in Hinckley & Nuneaton. Contact us today for a fast free quote at great prices. We are a friendly family business that have been moving people since 1982, large or small removals, local or long distance our team of 25 staff and 8 modern specialist removal vehicles can handle the largest of moves.
We love to find out what is important to you, only then can we provide your perfect removal experience. We look to reduce your stress by using great communication both verbal and email, by providing a highly trained team of professionals that follow specific processes. Only then can we honestly say we can meet your expectations.
As a family run business we understand the stress of moving, Henry & Son has a proud history of helping people move, our social media reviews are testament to our hard work and commitment to our customers.
Together with a state of the art secure 24 hour self storage facility we can handle your moving requirements, please contact our friendly house removal team who are here to help.

Tell us how Henry & Son Ltd made you happy
From the first phone call we made, up to the end of the moving process the service from Henry & Son has been excellent. On the day of the move itself we couldn't have asked for more of Dave and Max. We have no hesitation in recommending Henry & Son!
Thank you for all your help moving. The team were polite, helpful and efficient. They were especially helpful when we arrived to find the builders in full swing and calmly changed plans to make things work! Excellent service. Thank you!
I am absolutely delighted with the service we received, it took all my stress away, your team filled me with confidence and were very friendly. The service we received today was worth every penny and I would highly recommend your company to anyone moving. Thank you for such great service.
Excellent, friendly and efficient service and I would highly recommend. Many thanks!
Dave & Scott could not, throughout the day, have been more helpful, polite, courteous and obliging. I was assured nothing was a problem and I appreciated a stress free move. I cannot thank these guys enough. Excellent work, thanks.
Great lads, totally happy with the service, helpful, friendly, hard working, nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend and thank you.
Raj did the initial planning very carefully and thoroughly. We cannot praise Dave, Simon, Nathan, Karter and Matt highly enough. Not only was the job done excellently, but they are all thoughtful and professional, going beyond our expectations on a sustained basis over the whole move period. They are decent people and good human beings and a credit to your company.
Simon & Karter were really professional, helpful and polite. I really valued their advice especially at the unloading end. Their practical experience was really appreciated, everything was excellent, thank you. I would certainly recommend your team.
Well - I must admit I was dreading this move! How wrong was I! What amazing guys - so organised, calm, nothing was any trouble. Above and beyond a brilliant service. Will definitely use again if need be and will be recommending to others for sure. Thank you all so very much.
Brilliant move. Really nice lads, very thoughtful and courteous. No damage - wow!
An excellent service and very helpful and friendly staff. Many Thanks!
Scott, Dave and Ian were very punctual (a bit early!) and conducted our removal enthusiastically and energetically. They really seemed to enjoy their job. They were friendly and obliging, nothing was too much trouble and they kept their heads when it all got too much for me. Would recommend.
Great work from the team today. Arrived prompt, great service from them. Really polite and courteous. A big thank you from Ruth and myself, especially given the challenges of parking at the new property. Thoroughly recommend the team!
Would definitely recommend to anyone, excellent service, polite and professional.
The removal team were brilliant. Arrived on time, explained what they would do, very professional.
The whole team has been very helpful and very understanding and supportive on the day, which went smoothly thanks to their planning and hard work.
Excellent service. Over and above helpful and polite. Super strong carrying heavy stuff, in duper quick time and with smiles all round. Thank you so much!
Dave, Simon, Josh arrived promptly, very polite and worked very hard. Highly recommended, thanks very much for your hard work, all the best.
Both collection and delivery teams are a credit, totally professional, courteous and respectful of our belongings. Many thanks.
Fantastic work, very punctual, polite and hardworking. Very pleased and highly recommend. Thank you.
Henry & Son Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 1,079 reviews