Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Henry & Son Ltd
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

About Henry & Son Ltd:

Henry & Son quality removals, local and long distance moving services in Hinckley & Nuneaton. Contact us today for a fast free quote at great prices. We are a friendly family business that have been moving people since 1982, large or small removals, local or long distance our team of 25 staff and 8 modern specialist removal vehicles can handle the largest of moves.
We love to find out what is important to you, only then can we provide your perfect removal experience. We look to reduce your stress by using great communication both verbal and email, by providing a highly trained team of professionals that follow specific processes. Only then can we honestly say we can meet your expectations.
As a family run business we understand the stress of moving, Henry & Son has a proud history of helping people move, our social media reviews are testament to our hard work and commitment to our customers.
Together with a state of the art secure 24 hour self storage facility we can handle your moving requirements, please contact our friendly house removal team who are here to help.

Tell us how Henry & Son Ltd made you happy
A model company from start to finish. From the moment we made the first phone call to Henry and Sons to the time they left us in our new home, the service has been superb. Every single staff member we have had contact with has been extremely professional, helpful and knowledgeable, with great attention to the finer details which made our experience on the day of moving house so easy. On the day of moving, Gary and his team worked so hard, going above and beyond to ensure that the contents of our house were transferred safely and efficiently, even when we changed our mind on where items should go. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I would recommend the excellent service of this company without hesitation.
A big thank you for helping to make our move to the Kingdom of Fife go so smoothly. From Rob’s patience assessing the extent of our move and the office team in keeping us in the loop regarding availability as our dates were changing, the service upfront was exemplary. Come moving week, Gary and all of his team were a joy to work with and, of course, special thanks go to Jake and Josh who came up and endured a chilly night in Cupar before doing a sterling job of unloading us and bearing with one or two changes of location as we tried to optimise the placement of our things around our rental property.

All in all, the professionalism of the team with accompanied politeness and good humour is a credit to your company and the resulting efficiency has already led us to recommend you to friends who anticipate a move from Warwickshire to South Wales in the spring of 2021
We experienced a superb service and want to thank the team that moved us on Thursday. They were professional, hard working and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble and they were charming and polite which was an added bonus. Excellent!
The two guys who came out to us yesterday were the most helpful we have had the fortune to meet. Couldn't do enough for us and made sure we were happy at all times. Very pleasant and courteous and we would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who asked. Thank you
I don’t normally leave reviews but after the amazing service I received from Henry and sons I feel very strongly that I should.
In particular I would like to mention Raj who went above and beyond for me as a quick move at the end stages was needed with only a few days notice. He worked with me to make arrangements and was the most polite, friendly and genuinely helpful gentleman I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He was courteous and contacted me throughout the day and afterwards to check I was happy.
The removal men ( a father and son team) were also extremely polite and couldn’t do enough for me on the day. They were careful and considerate at all times. My new neighbours actually commented on how great they were and how refreshing it is now. My Mum was so impressed herself she actually phoned up to pass on her thanks too. We were all so impressed and would not hesitate for a second to recommend the company. Even the lady we dealt with when buying packaging materials was lovely. I would like to wholeheartedly thank everyone involved particularly Raj, Dave and Henry.
If you need a fabulous removal firm look no further!
Excellent service again, this time for our disabled mum. Friendly, very accommodating and professional. A faultless move, thank you very much to all of you.
Dave & Henri were absolutely fantastic, friendly, positive and always happy. Definitely use Henry & Sons again.
Dave, Henri and Matt were brilliant. Professional, friendly and Courteous.
They were careful with our belongings and wrapped/protected where needed.
We would certainly recommend Henry & Son to our friends.
I wanted to write to say thank you so much to Dave, Jake and Henri for their hard work, practical attitude and general good humour in packing up my mothers house. Dave in particular showed his skill and experience and i hope that he is able to deal with my mothers move into her new house. For now she is settling into staying with us and not being surrounded by boxes for a bit.
Absolutely brilliant people, who really go out of their way to help. We have used Henry & Son twice now and we couldn't recommend them more.
Brilliant - all 3 guys did a fab job, lots of help from them and as my stuff is antique the careful handling was much appreciated.
A grand job :0)
Good service and helpful, friendly guys - we made the right choice! Thanks
Really friendly crew. Courteous and always made a point of where we wanted our furniture in the new house. Really good value for money and would recommend to family and friends.
Gary & Ethan have been brilliant during the whole removal.
Would highly recommend both them and your firm.
I can't stress enough how brilliant all the guys were!
We had a few problems with estates releasing the key, resulting in tears and a panic attack! Gary in particular was extremely caring and concerned for my upset. This company is the greatest!!
Very quick, pleasant and helpful, would use again.
Moving crew did an excellent job and went the extra mile helping us with washing machine.
Took care when handling big items up and down stairs. Worked non stop.
Top class team doing a 1st class job. Friendly guys who worked extremely hard to complete the move in an efficient and timely manner. Would not hesitate to use these guys in the future.
The team on day 1 were extremely efficient and took every care to make sure items were packed safely.
The team on day 2 were again extremely efficient and made the move as stress free as possible.
Cracking teams - assets to the company, many, many thanks.
Henry & Son Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 991 reviews