Henry & Son Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Henry & Son Ltd

How would you rate Henry & Son Ltd?

The Bailey Family
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service from first call through to removal. Really great team who were polite, considerate, careful, hard working and made the whole experience truly stress free. They exceeded all our expectations and we cannot recommend them strongly enough.
A Burrow
Verified Buyer

Both the collection & delivery teams were fantastic, they really made our moving process easy and trouble free.

They treated our house with respect like it was their own and are a true asset to the company. Dave and Adam went ocer and above to get us all moved in on the same day aswell as a 6 hour drive and we couldnt thank them enough.
Heather Leavis
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the hard work carried out by Paul & Adam. Even though it was 30 degrees they didnt moan. Would use again. Made my move so much easier and worth every penny.
Adam Dawson
Verified Buyer

Every person we have dealt with have been really profesional and helpful. We couldnt have done it without you - thank you all so much!
John Beader
Verified Buyer

We have used Henrys before so knew we were going to get a good service. The guys have been amazing, very professional and so very helpful. Brilliant job all round. Many thanks.
Mr C Khan
Verified Buyer

Well impressed with the service, highly recommend. Well worth the value, Chris and Liz.
Lisa Poole
Verified Buyer

Excellent team, extremely professional, would definatley request service's again under very hot condition's. Polite, helpful & courteous. All the best & thanks so mych. Lisa.
Mrs Wright
Verified Buyer

We were delighted with service given. Very polite + courteous crew.
Mr & Mrs Bedford
Verified Buyer

Perfect no worries attitude which really helped on a very stressful day. They made our 2 year old feel comfortable and happy and mad us feel like there was nothing to worry about (even in the heat!)

Couldnt have asked for a better service! THANK YOU! X
Mr Tim Rushby
Verified Buyer

Fabulous! Prompt, professional + friendly. Would use again without question. Thank you!
Mrs S Iles
Verified Buyer

Absolutely perfect, efficient, friendly made the day as stress free as possible. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you!
Mr B Cornfoot

Good, hardworking team.
Mr & Mrs Cooper
Verified Buyer

The team were very good. Worked well and the move went without a hitch. Very courteous, no problems. Helped with furniture.
Mr Kemp
Verified Buyer

Outstanding team, very helpful, made a big day very easy to manage. Thanks a lot.
Andy Mills
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted with the service. All the team worked efficiently and took great care and attention. Nice blokes too!
Nicola Sparks
Verified Buyer

Everything went well, from booking to the move, great guys & fantastic job. Definatley recommend & use again :)

Thanks
Mrs J Thomas
Verified Buyer

Paul, Dave, Kieran and Jake were so professional and helpful. Moving is very difficult for me and they made the whole thing so much easier than ever imagined. I felt cared for which meant so much to me. Also Raj, he is the dearest kindest man nothing was too much trouble, he took time and patience always. Thank you all so much.
Alan
Unverified Reviewer

The whole team were fantastic, they made the move really as stress free as possible nothing was to much trouble....... Until we had a problem! Inadvertently the team damaged my 6' Marine tank, I thought all would be ok until I get round to setting up, having filled the tank with 600 litres of salt water and gone to bed only to be woken be the same 600 litres pouring through the downstairs ceilings. The damage had resulted in the tank cracking and thus leaking.
Having dealt with such a helpful business I don't worry to much about the thousands of pounds worth of damage as I had every confidence that their insurance would cover it, my mistake, they completely ducked the issue citing the 7 claim day rule ( I was claiming at 10 days, since I hadn't had a chance to set up the tank before this)
So they have just left me in the lurch with a broken tank, wet carpets ruined ceilings and downstairs lighting.
I am totally disillusioned with this company and feel betrayed do not trust them, their customer service is just a front, once they have your money your on your own!
Dear Alan,

I understand your disappointment regarding your aquarium. I rang the insurance loss adjuster immediately after your email on your behalf. I am very sorry that they will not uphold your claim. Having spoken to your removal team leader Gary, he assures me that you were very meticulous inspecting the tank after the move and that you were delighted that the tank was intact and had suffered no damage during the move, so much so that you were setting up the tank plumbing even before our team left your property.

We always take the utmost care to move all possessions safely and securely. In the rare occasion something does go wrong or gets damaged, removal insurance has a 7 day period for customers to get in touch with us so we can resolve the issue, as stated in the terms and conditions. After this period we can no longer accept responsibility for issues that arise. If you wish to talk about the issue further please do get in touch with us on 01455 385 142.
Kind regards, Warren Henry, Henry & Son Ltd.
Mr & Mrs Hodgkins
Verified Buyer

We could not have had a better removal team. It was a complexmove due to the number of motorbikes, much loved by their owner.

The team were helpful and went out of their way to meet our needs. Thank you to Dave who worked tirelessly to get the job done as quickly as possible. We are very grateful and will use you again and recommend you.
D Tonks
Verified Buyer

Cannot thank the boy's enough. They have worked so hard all day. A truly excellent service from start to finish. The boy's went over and above their duties, wrapping items that were getting wet in the rain. Will definitley recommend the service.
Thank you!