Helloprint Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Helloprint
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Helloprint?

Tell us how Helloprint made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Recently ordered some window stickers from them but I was unaware that the graphics needed to be reversed. I contacted them straight away to tell them but they refused to change it. Worst customer service, avoid them!"
Are you Helloprint? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Please don’t ever use Hello Print for business cards, leaflets etc. Absolutely awful experience with them and the customer service is so so bad so are the reviews! Pay the extra and go elsewhere 😡🤮😡"
"Absolutely shocking customer service. I have never felt for frustrated in all my life and would not recommend this company to anyone, AVOID!!! Firstly you have to pay before you even design anything. The website is a joke and so awful to use. When you ask for help the chat staff are so rude. I got no help and I’m desperate for a refund on an apparent design I did not even approve. Within five seconds I called to cancel and was advised I could not cancel as it had already gone to production, before the mo eu even left my account. Funny how I asked for 5 day delivery but can’t cancel or get a refund. Whatever you do rather go to Vistaprint and pay that little bit extra. Hello print is now Goodbye Print!!! Reading the reviews is what I should have done to begin with......."
"Horrendous customer service. I placed an order for some leaflets and the print quality was disgraceful. So I raised a concern. Cue hours and hours of my time being wasted whilst a 'Senior Customer Service' agent made repeated requests for photo evidence. I supplied photos, but they weren't in the correct light. So I supplied more - they weren't quite right. So I supplied more - they demanded different ones.A complete and utter waste of my time, during which I was made to feel like I was trying to con them. (I wasn't - the order was only worth £26).In short - AVOID at all costs - there are far better print companies out there. This is an amateur operation."
"Categories My Reviews My Settings Help LOG OUT Alternate Text Mark GB For companies Review of Helloprint Mark 2 reviews N/A, GB Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 11 minutes ago Use Helloprint at your own peril Horrendous customer service. I placed an order for some leaflets and the print quality was disgraceful. So I raised a concern. Cue hours and hours of my time being wasted whilst a 'Senior Customer Service' agent made repeated requests for photo evidence. I supplied photos, but they weren't in the correct light. So I supplied more - they weren't quite right. So I supplied more - they demanded different ones.A complete and utter waste of my time, during which I was made to feel like I was trying to con them. (I wasn't - the order was only worth £26).In short - AVOID at all costs - there are far better print companies out there. This is an amateur operation."
"great quality and service"
Helloprint is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews