HelloCanvas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK
Read HelloCanvas UK Reviews

About HelloCanvas UK:

You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

Craig
ASHLEY
Lucy
Paul
Absolutely perfect, it was a surprise present for my partner and they were over the moon with every aspect. I had a couple of issues with the picture during the order phase and the customer service I received from Annabelle was amazing, thank you! I will definitely use HelloCanvas in the future. Thank you
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Top quality product which looks great in the house. Magnets mean hanging is hassle-free and the free plastic spacer also helps ensure that they are mounted to the wall perfectly.
Poor quality prints...to dark and they lost the definition of individual photos
Hi Jack, Thank you for the review and sorry to hear you are not happy with the result. One of our team members will be in touch to solve this. Kind regards, Marc HelloCanvas
I have bought several prints on metal from HelloCanvas (the last attached) and have found the staff unfailingly helpful and approachable. The print is always exactly as I expect it to be and I expect to be a customer for years to come.
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Design process was easy and ordering was straightforward. The result was just as I had hoped. Very happy.
I had been looking everywhere that would do a square 60x60 print, as I had made up some art work from a recent trip that I wanted on our wall at that size. So glad I found HelloCanvas as beyond impressed with every bit of my order. From ordering, the price and the speedy delivery. Then so amazed by the quality of my poster prints (especially as I know the images I uploaded weren't the best quality). They are now framed and hung on the wall and couldn't be more happy with them! Already looking to buy more products very soon! Thank you!
HelloCanvas UK 5 star review on 17th September 2019
Dear “HelloCanvas UK. I was extremely pleased with the finished product. It was a photo of my wife who sadly died in March this year “the whole family love it” Many many thanks. David Myers.
Great pictures really good price, they was delivered quickly packaged well. I will definitely be ordering more, highly recommended.
Good product at a fair price and delivered promptly.
Good service. Only missed out on the last star because everyone crops! Some pictures don’t matter, but I’d love a ‘no cropping’ option.
I was very happy with the service and quality of the print. The image I sent wasn't the best for the print I wanted but I was presented with a good quality image. The delivery was good too and well packaged. I would definitely use again and recommend. A company that looks after its customers deserves to do well.
Very easy to order, wonderfully packaged, so easy to put on the wall and they look amazing! I'll definitely be ordering more!
Was disappointed at the length of time it took to arrive as it was a birthday gift. When it arrived the box was damaged but thankfully print was ok
Absolutely stunning the canvas was when it came back
ordered hexagonal custom tiles, delivered on time...brilliant print quality and look great on the wall!
Really pleased with the canvas, good quality, looks great
I like all of my orders its really nice and thanks
Love them, simple to create a perfect patchwork of my favourite pictures
HelloCanvas produce high quality canvases even from photos taken on a smartphone! For the quality of the product delivered, the prices are refreshingly low with frequent offers and discounts.
Beautiful prints and very good price.
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.85 based on 1,235 reviews