HelloCanvas UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend HelloCanvas UK
Read HelloCanvas UK Reviews

About HelloCanvas UK:

You take the photo, we turn it into art. #HelloCanvas lets you preserve your most memorable photos on gorgeous prints. Delivered within 4 working days www.hellocanvas.co.uk

+44 (0)2079035418

Craig
ASHLEY
Lucy
Paul
Quick delivery and kept informed of delivery times. Great print. Highly recommended.
Excellent products, excellent service. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.
Great company, great communication. I love my picture tiles. Fast service & great value for money Will definitely be using them again
Really happy with Hello Canvas, slight issue with delivery, rang up, it was sorted out swiftly and efficiently. Really happy with end print, excellent quality.
Thought I had a good photo but looks even better on the large canvas. Thanks very much for doing a lovely job.
Fantastic print and surprised by quality as I took a photo of a photo on my phone. Thanks so much!
the photo was just as i wanted it with good clarity and colour
Really pleased with my purchase of the hexagonal photos from Hello Canvas. Good communication from them once my order was placed and I received my order within a few days. One was slightly damaged but that was replaced with no quibbles. My only negative is I would have liked to have been able to save my suggested photos as i was going along but i kept experiencing internet problems so had to restart the selection process all over. They are saved once you go thru to place an order but i wanted to see them all together, side by side to decide which ones looked good with the others. Really easy to put up also.
Have had a wonderful Canvas done as a present for my Mum, absolutely beautiful thanks Hello Canvas
I absolutely love my prints, they arrived super quick and were well packaged. I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you so much HelloCanvas
Service was great. Fast and happy with the product. Great value for money x
The print I received is just what I wanted
2nd canvas we have had off Hellocanvas. It was lovely.
Really pleased with my hexagonal prints. Really easy to put up and they look great.
Love it! Fantastic quality, very well packaged, will buy again!
To say I was happy to receive my order from Hello Canvas is an understatement. The quality of the prints is amazing and the service from you was outstanding. Will make a massive impact on my blank wall. Would highly recommend.
Fantastic prints, service and price. I chose hexagon shapes and they look great going up the stairs, can't wait to add more!
I love how the photos have turned out. They were a present for my mum, and she absolutely loves them. I will be getting some for myself now!
If anyone finds someplace cheaper, they will be disappointed: Hello Canvas 'are right up there' because the products they make are fantastic!
Perfect prints and speedy delivery!!!
HelloCanvas UK is rated 4.85 based on 1,235 reviews