Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
4.2
Based on 87 reviews
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
I would just like to say a massive thank you to the staff at hello pleasure. They made it so easy for me to purchase just what I was looking. They made me feel very relaxed when talking about to . I'll definitely be using them in the future. Thanks. Lucie.
2 items did not work... have emailed them and haven’t had a response
E-mail was responded to once we re-opened after the weekend. We hope the matter has now been resolved with the actions we have taken
Very Good service thanks she loves it !!!
Placed a large order with 48 hour delivery. Mailed after 3 days with no response, tried again at 4 days with no response (although apparently they had responded). Only received a response once I raised a paypal dispute. Goods eventually arrived 1 week after the order was placed. The ‘plain packaging’ was a box with Lovehoney plastered across it and the goods arrived without their packaging (didn’t look like used items that were returned, could have been ex-display though). Kudos to them for for trying to resolve the situation with a discount on my next order but I don’t think I will be ordering from here again.
Fantastic products, great prices. Can't recommend enough. Very happy bunny...😍😍
5* service and great products!! Give some toys a try, you will not be disappointed. The toys brought fun to our sex life and exciting new ways to play. My wife and I are very happy! We never want to leave the bedroom!!
Fantastic price, excellent customer service. Love my new treats 😘