Hello Pleasure Reviews

Based on 85 reviews
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
Just what I hoped
Thanks ☺️☺️😊🤩😍🤩 you are super star ⭐
Good website for all your needs. I will definitely be buying stuff off here again, in the future. Good prices, good quality and something to suit everyone. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanted to spice up their sex life.
Bought something for a friend stag due .Arrived quickly and packed very discreetly Im sure my friend is very happy with her little something ☺
Received the product on time and as described. Thank you for the extra gift. The personal note was very appreciated. Will be a returning customer.
Hello Pleasure 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Fast delivery-dispatch time, well packaged and great value for your money. Last two orders they sent wrong items Most recent order I bought a Fleshjack masturbator and got a Fleshjack Dildo?
fine fine fine
Very reasonably prices and good range. Excellent extremely discreet and speedy delivery. Good offers and deals. Would shop with again.
Very good service provided. One happy customer
It's very good like shopping with you
They sent me the wrong product. On sending it back I gave them two options. Send me the correct product or refund me. Their website showed that the correct product was in stock. So was expecting to get this. No. I got a refund instead. However, in keeping with their returns policy, I paid £8 to have the returned product sent by recorded delivery. I sent them a copy of the receipt, but they have not received a refund of this. So I am £8 out of pocket due to their mistake. As I write, I notice that the product is still being advertised as available and in stock. So why refund me when they could have sent the correct product? It smacks of bait-and-switch.
Plain packaging, fast delivery, excellent product
I ordered the Loving Joy DUA Magic Wand & Rabbit Vibrator. Was out of stock everywhere else but managed to get it here. Super fast delivery and very helpful customer service. Will 100% be ordering from here in the future.
Really delighted with my new toy and god my partner has enjoyed using it with me too, friendly company and answered all our questions quick, 5 ***** all the way can’t wait to put our next order in thanks Gx
Excellent product. Fast delivery. However I didn't feel the packaging was secure enough, the glue on the flap of the padded envelope had started to give way, it wouldn't have taken much more for the contents to be exposed. I'd suggest wrapping the box in a layer of plain cardboard, and securing the envelope flap with sticky tape.
paid for 24 hour delivery didn't arrive until 4 days tracking number did not work terrible communication when they did reply would not refund me postage blamed royal mail keep well away loads of better sites out there you have been warned
Still not received order, no tracking number and no reply from them. Think it’s a con
Good afternoon, I have checked all customer service e-mails and they have all been responded too. Please check your junk as it may have gone in there subject to your settings. Alternatively please feel free to ring our customer services number and we will be more than willing to help. Kind Regards
Fast delivery and good service. They upgraded me to a superior product for no extra charge rather than having me wait for stock to come in. Would definitely use these guys again.
Thank you we are glad you are happy with the service and product received. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can help with.
It gave me really a great pleasure.
Fast service. Completely satisfied with my product.
Hello Pleasure is rated 4.18 based on 85 reviews