Hello Pleasure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Pleasure
Read Hello Pleasure Reviews
Great products at a fair price (especially when combined with a discount code). Delivery was quick and arrived safely. Customer service is very helpful although they could definitely respond more swiftly.

Now the bad (well sorta). They didn't have the item I ordered in stock even though their website claimed it was in stock. So instead of informing me of this they just sent me a random replacement item from the same line of products (Fleshlight). Turns out the replacement was awesome but that's not the point, I basically got lucky. They should of contacted me beforehand that is was out of stock and offered me the replacement or a refund, my choice.

So this is an issue that needs addressing for the future. I'd also strongly recommend a thorough stock check and to then keep the website up to date regarding said stock. Especially with Black Friday coming up. I got lucky like I said and I'm generally understanding of these situations. Not all customers will be though and it could result in some negative reviews that are unjustified.
I got what I wanted for the price I wanted on the day I was quoted 👍
Thank you so much for your review, Hello Pleasure strive to supply top quality products to our customers, please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future, Kind Regards Billie - Jo
Great customer service and even added a freebie, will order again!
It’s an old and used. I am not happy and will never buy from you......
My items were discreetlypacked and of excellent quality and tracked by Royal mail I prefer them to anyone else. The items are excellent and great quality, the service is excellent and definitely the best I, ve dealt with, I will come back that, s for sure
Fast delivery, discreet packaging, am very happy with my order and will be back to purchase more soon.
Good quality goods, very discreet packaging nothing to indicate what might be inside.
Great fast delivery and very easy to deal with. This was my first order and will not be my last.
Website was easy to use as well as informative. Delivery arrived on time in full along with a thoughtful bonus! Service was excellent and will use them again. Absolutely no complaints.
Can't fault the delivery and packaging.
Item not as quiet as expected but hits all the right spots.
Quick delivery fab item good quality
Just what I hoped
Thanks ☺️☺️😊🤩😍🤩 you are super star ⭐
Good website for all your needs. I will definitely be buying stuff off here again, in the future. Good prices, good quality and something to suit everyone. Would highly recommend them to anyone wanted to spice up their sex life.
Bought something for a friend stag due .Arrived quickly and packed very discreetly
Im sure my friend is very happy with her little something ☺
Received the product on time and as described. Thank you for the extra gift. The personal note was very appreciated. Will be a returning customer.
Hello Pleasure 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Fast delivery-dispatch time, well packaged and great value for your money.
Last two orders they sent wrong items