Hello Internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Internet
Read Hello Internet Reviews

About Hello Internet:

We're a national UK internet service provider based in West Midlands, with a growing full fibre network all over the UK, with speeds up to 360Mbps.

support@hello-internet.co.uk

Hilton Hall, Hilton Lane, Essington

Tell us how Hello Internet made you happy
I cannot express how happy I am with the customer service I have received. Having moved to a new build I had reservations about not being able to go with “the big two” but already I know I’m better off purely because of the service. They’ve set up the internet before I got there and after having a router stolen on delivery, have got me a replacement one dispatched to allow me to work from home (keeping me and others safe!) rapidly! A level of understanding and personalised care/service you can’t put a price on. Very thankful! Adam in Thirsk
The best customer service.

So quick and helpful.
Fantastic internet service; good quality products.

Excellent customer service & very helpful

Would 100% recommend.

Had the service for 2 months now, no issues or concerns. Customer service was on point. Great price and excellent internet speeds!
Excellent service for set up, looking forward to install the router and start using the service.
Quick replied, very good communication and helpful staff. Any problem quick sorted.
Excellent customer service, account set up and broadband ordered within 15mins on a Saturday night. Thank you for making it so easy and stress free!
Great customer service. I was able to set up my account, order an internet package and have all my questions answered within 20mins on a non-business day. Thanks for all your help Harry.
Fantastic. Great service, always there when you need them.
They redesigned my website and made sure I was full happy before making it live.
Hello Internet 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Hello Internet 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Hello Internet 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Great quality internet service
Service is fast and the customer service team are great.
Support within minutes. I had two support tickets and solved within the hour.
Can recommend for a great internet service.
Hello Internet is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews