Hellis Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Hellis

01935814110

hello@hellis.biz

4 Bangers

Tell us how Hellis made you happy

Live Chat
"The pop up box obscures the screen I am trying to read. There is no way to delete this box. It is extremely annoying. I do not want to see it. I will not revisit sites where this box pops up."
"The information provided by Nick was very useful and his answers to questions I raised were very clear."
"Nick is superb: pragmatic, flexible and an expert in all things tall and leafy... Very highly recommended (wouldn't go anywhere else)!"
"Can't recommend Nick Hellis highly enough. Nick is friendly, knowledgeable and able to explain trees in a way that a layman like me can understand. We live in a National Park and our local NP Tree Officer said Nick's report on our trees was the best tree report he'd ever seen - succinct, thorough and easy to understand."
"My thanks to Nick for taking a call out-of-the-blue for which there was no 'job' in it for him - so giving me his time for no reward. Having read with great interest his article "https://www.hellistreeconsultants.co.uk/page/why-topping-trees-is-a-bad-idea/133/", I had some follow up questions and his advice has been very helpful. I particularly like Nick's approach to tree maintenance which takes into account the value of a tree to one's property value too."
"As an architectural designer I've used Nick Hellis a couple of times now and will continue to do so without hesitation. His working method is thorough, efficient and friendly; his reports detailed and professional, fully covering all actual & potential factors within the project. I have no hesitation in recommending Hellis Arboriculture & Landscape Design."
"Willingly provided all the information needed and had been unable to find elsewhere. Helpful, fun and easy to talk to - excellent."
"Quick , knowledgeable and helpful"
"Nick Hellis met with us, listened to our concerns, took his time to understand and then he wrote a very positive considered report."
"Hellis always provide a detailed and professional service by not only responding to a proposed piece of work but also voluntarily providing a separate assessment of alternatives and options and the most suitable way to carry out the work which is underpinned by a comprehensive review of the arboricultural points of concern or benefit. This enables the client to fully understand the implications that might not normally be evident and in many cases carry out more economical works with less impact on the environment. Nick Hellis is a great asset to the management of any estate."
"Nick Hellis has always been very proactive with assistance with both reporting on and acting on commissions provided for both trees and landscaping works. We would have no hesitation in recommending Hellis Tree Consultants"
"I've used Hellis Tree Consultants on several occasions, and have found their work to be very competent and thorough. Their work has been completed quickly and I have been happy with the fees they have charged, which seem fair and reasonable. I've been very pleased with their work."
"Very helpful and professional service. Survey done in a timely manner. Nick was available to answer all of our questions and provided us with a lot of good advice. Report was well written as well"
"Hellis Tree Consultants are always prompt to respond to emails, and their reports are very well presented and comprehensive."
"Friendly, accessible team providing Robust Information clearly shared."
"Nick is extremely knowledgeable on the subject of trees. He has always provided us with an excellent service. His reports are well written and delivered promptly."
"Very quick consultation. Prompt delivery of report. Even a reduction of fee as they were in my area on another project. Would not hesitate to use Hellis again."
"We have used Hellis Tree Consultants on a number of projects now and have always found them to be: - Quick to respond to enquiries - Competitively priced - Quick to respond to instruction - Thorough in their documentation and Report writing. They are the 1st name on our list of tenderers when seeking quotations for Tree Surveys/Reports. We have no hesitation in recommending their services. Jonathan Ross Director The Relph Ross Partnership Ltd Architects, Salisbury."
"We employed Nick Hellis to carry out actionable tree defect surveys on all public highways and rights of way on the Sherborne Castle Estate in Dorset and Somerset from late 2016. They were carried out promptly, efficiently and the reports were comprehensive but easy to read. I would thoroughly recommend Hellis Tree Consultants, and will be asking them to return in due course to do the three yearly re-survey in 2019. William Beveridge, Sherborne Castle Estates,The Stables, Sherborne Castle, DT9 5NR 11/12/17"
"I am always happy to recommend Nick to clients when Tree/Arboricultural reports are required for planning applications. Clear, concise and practical advice and recommendations. Stephen J Whitham associates, Dorset"
Hellis is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews