Heist Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heist Studios
Read Heist Studios Reviews

About Heist Studios:

Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy
I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of tights from Heist Studios.

Have always bought my tights from local stores like -

H&M, Debenhams, TK Max, Premark, and Online. Have heard great things about these tights! Will definitely need to purchase a pair and leave a review.
I had a problem with a pair of 50s I bought, they came with a hole in them, i contacted support sent a picture of the damage and they sent me a new pair. So the only issue for me is sizing i would think they would make bigger sizing for the not so petite people because people are different not cookie cutter petite models. They have an awesome product need to share with everyone including the bigger sized people!! Thanks Heist for your commitment to better tights!!
They were very happy and the tights are very good and comfortable
Great customer service.
Good quality products.
Thank you.
Excellent quality tights and does as promised. Just quite expensive
The tights are simply fabulous. I have worn and washed them many times, with no quality issues. The high waistband is so comfortable for me - supports from the side with less pressure on the tummy. Worth every penny, in my book.
The tights are just perfect, I prefer the high waistband. They look good, stay in place, last a good while - and work with all my work and evening wear. Just wish the smallest den size will come in black as well for the winter time - keeping my hopes up. I just really like them, dont want to live without. Service and delivery is also very quick and super friendly. Thanks
I'm wearing tights almost all the time. I never knew what I was missing until I bought some tights by Heist.

* soft and comfortable
* robust
* not seam visible, if your take off your shoes
* the waistband is so great and comfortable

The latter two points make the difference compared to ballet tights and figure skating tights.
I liked the packaging and the tights.
Love the quality of the 18 denier Nude high waist style. The tights stay put and don't slide down.
Love the nude 18 denier high waist style. Great quality and service
First tights in 20 years that don't require an extra pair of panties on top to keep them in place. They are also comfy, sturdy and wash well.
Great quality long lasting comfortable tights!!
Just love these tights. As the range grows I have a pair in every denier for various times of the year. A beautiful fit and finish,
most comfortable tights ever bought
Great tights! I love the fit and I love the fabric. Perfect!
The tights are the most comfortable I've ever worn. Fantastic quality and excellent customer service from Ava and her colleagues at Heist. I'm hooked - can't buy tights from anywhere else now!
the best tights ive ever worn with very quick delivery, the customer service is the best i've ever come across with fast replies, nothing could be done more politely. thank you!
Best ever. Need more colors and quicker shipping. Thanks
I have bought several pairs of these tights and love them ,really soft and stretchy but always fit snug wash and wear reasonably well and always feel nice even after wearing all day , the panty never rolls down which is a big bonus
Heist Studios is rated 3.32 based on 44 reviews