Heist Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heist Studios
Read Heist Studios Reviews

About Heist Studios:

Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy
They do fit well and didn't find myself pulling them up all night. However, usually I wear tights to cover up any lumps, marks or cellulite and these actually managed to show it even more. Felt self conscious all night. They also have a few pulls in them after only a few hours. Disappointed.
There are things I love about Heist and things I don't. I do love the waistband. I don't like that they don't hold up. It's really annoying when you get a ladder or they start to rip first time out. Heist told me to order a size Large. I wear a size 10. Didn't solve my problem.
Heist Studios is rated 3.32 based on 44 reviews