Heist Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heist Studios
Read Heist Studios Reviews

About Heist Studios:

Based in a Studio in North London, we believe intelligent bodywear design comes from understanding what the body can do, not what it looks like.

Since the brand’s inception in 2015, Heist has redefined how tights can feel and wear — and rapidly evolved from London fashion editors’ favourite, to become the go-to tights brand for discerning women around the world.

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy
First of all - the thicker (50, 80 dernier) tights are amazing. So comfy, they look great and last through multiple wears and washes. Unfortunately, the nude tights are the worst I've ever owned for laddering :( My first pair laddered before I could even wear them out of the house. Thankfully with their "first pair promise" they replaced them for free for me, but those laddered in the afternoon of my first wear of those as well. I gave them one more try with another pair because they genuinely look fab and feel great, but again they are in the bin. For £22 I am really disappointed! Hoping Heist address this problem.
These tights are comfortable the waistband is great but I wore them twice and got two holes around the toes and one hole has now formed a ladder which means I can't wear them any longer. Seriously disappointed considering how expensive they are!
They look and feel amazing, however definitely don't last long enough to justify the cost (I bought Thirty), got my third pair hoping that this time I can make them last but noticed a hole only after a few wears so won't be buying again...
On third wear they came apart at the waist band seam. Because I had passed the 28 day return that was not an option. I offered to send them back for analysis as I feel it is a design fault. Again that was not an option. I would avoid this product until this issue is rectified. Not worth the money because of this fault. Very disappointed.
A Promise not Kept: Tights without seams? Not.

-the point where the waistband and the legs meet is a lot less stretchy (almost unforgivably inflexible) in comparison with the rest, and also quite tight, so I have to be extra vigilant when I pull up the tights, and it is exactly at that point, just above my hips, where the tights are mot likely to rip (HEIST brand) precisely where (on the rim of the waistband) they have an inflexible sown section

-definitely not run resistant, though funnily enough not in the usual spots (feet) but starting at the waistband

-the legs are too short, puts more pressure on the inflexible rim between leg and waistband. And no, it's not a size issue. I usually have an M in nylons, with HEIST I already ordered L and XL bc I was worried about the length of the legs

-for me the rim between leg and waistband is the main culprit, which is interesting as they praise their tights as being seamless. Seamless they are not, actually, they have more of a seam right below one's waist (where most women have curves) than other tights

However, the fabric is the best I've ever experienced. I want to stick with the brand. As this is, however, on the expensive side, and the promise is that one could keep the tights for a long time, I hope they'll find a solution for the rim.
Promises not kept and poor quality. Heist promises easy exchange if not completely happy with the product. I had bought one of each of the low and high waisted tights. The high waisted ones were a 50 denier so i didn't try them on til last week which was after the 28 exchange period. The fit and material was quite poor but Heist refused to exchange themas the exchange period was over. Quite a poor customer service response for a company that prides themselves on ensuring happy customers. I would not recommend and will never buy again. Back to Wolford for me.
Comfortable but developed a hole in the toe after one wearing. Bit too expensive to be doing that. I would expect that from drugstore tights but not at this price.
I have ordered quite a few pairs from you now and I must say they are extremely comfy but they ladder much easier than any other tights I have had. This is very disappointing when spending £22 on a pair of tights.
The nude tights are so comfortable and look amazing but I can never get more than two wears out of them (and I've ordered multiple pairs so it wasn't just a fluke!) because they always ladder on the second (or first!!!) wear. Really disappointing especially given how expensive they are.
Heist Studios is rated 3.32 based on 44 reviews